From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up binge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A binge is a behavior engaged in excessively over a short period of time. It may refer to:
Other uses of binge include:
- Caleb Binge (born 1993), Australian rugby league footballer
- Dagmar Anita Binge, German founder of Binge Discs (country music specialists)
- Ronald Binge, British composer and arranger of light music
- Binge (TV channel), an Australian cable television channel
- A binge, or pinge, a sink-hole caused by mining activity
- Binger, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.