|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bingo-Saijō Station in 2007
|Location||Ōsa, Saijō-chō, Shōbara, Hiroshima Prefecture
|Operated by||JR West|
|Opened||15 March 1934|
Bingo-Saijō Station (備後西城駅 Bingo-Saijō-eki?) is a JR West Geibi station located in Ōsa, Saijō-chō, Shōbara, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. While it was formerly an express train stop, there are currently no express trains operating east of Miyoshi Station.
- 1934-03-15: Bingo-Saijō Station opens with the Shōbara Line between this station and Bingo Shōbara Station.
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Bingo-Saijō Station becomes a JR West station
Station building and platform
- Platform 1: Geibi Line (toward Miyoshi Station)
- Platform 2: Geibi Line (toward Bingo Ochiai Station)
Bingo-Saijō Station looking toward Miyoshi Station (2000)
Bingo-Saijō Station looking toward Bingo Ochiai Station (2000)
Directly in front of the station are a small grocery and general goods store, a beauty salon, and a flower shop. The "Will Saijō" shopping center is located about 0.4km from Bingo Saijō Station, right next to the Shōbara City Saijō Branch Office, the historical library and science hall, and the Suimu City Pool. The Saijō Municipal Hospital is about 0.5km from the station. Saijō Junior High School is about 1km from station, and offers a view of the center of town.
- Japan National Route 183
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 233 (Bingo Saijō Teishajō Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 26 (Shin'ichi Nanamagari Saijō Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 57 (Tōjō-Saijō Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 58 (Saijō-Hiwa Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- (Japanese) JR West
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bingo-Saijō Station.|