|Commenced operations||15 May 2012|
|Ceased operations||June 2014|
The airline was founded in November 2011 and started flights on 15 May 2012. The airline flew to destinations in Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Spain and Tunisia from Poland.
Bingo Airways were well known for the smiley face and bright red nose on the front of their aircraft. One of Bingo's A320-200s, registered SP-ACK, was in a special livery of the Chupa Chups company logo.
On 10 January 2014, Bingo Airways marketing director Piotr Samson announced that they were planning to start up scheduled services for the airline but could not disclose any more information on destinations and startup dates until plans were finalized.
By mid-June 2014, Bingo Airways ceased operations as Polish authorities revoked its operating licence.
The Bingo Airways fleet as of May 2014:
|Airbus A320-200||2||0||180||Mediterranean charter flights||Leased from MCAP|
These are the destinations that were served by Bingo Airways:
- Burgas: Burgas Airport
- Cape Verde
- Mindelo: Cesária Évora Airport
- Heraklion: Heraklion International Airport
- Rhodes: Rhodes International Airport
- Thessaloniki: Thessaloniki International Airport
- Chania: Chania International Airport
- Tel Aviv: Ben Gurion Airport
- Poznań: Poznań–Ławica Airport
- Warsaw: Warsaw Chopin Airport Base
- Katowice: Katowice International Airport Base
- Wrocław: Wrocław–Copernicus Airport
- New Airbus operator Bingo Airways starts charter flights
- Bingo Airways Fleet | Airfleets.net
- Bingo Airways – Our Network Archived 28 July 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
Media related to Bingo Airways at Wikimedia Commons