|Genres||Electro house, progressive house, dance, house, EDM|
|Past members||Paul Bäumer †|
Bingo Players is a Dutch dance and electro house musical project fronted by DJ and record producer Maarten Hoogstraten. Bingo Players was originally a duo, which included Paul Bäumer, who died from cancer in 2013. After the death of Bäumer, Hoogstraten announced that Bäumer had said to continue with the Bingo Players. They are best known for their hit songs "Cry (Just a Little)" and "Rattle". Cry (Just a Little) was a Top-40 hit in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe and Australia, in addition to an international club hit. Bingo Players were ranked number 52 in DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs list for 2013.
The Bingo Players was founded by Dutch DJs, Maarten Hoogstraten and Paul Bäumer, in 2006.
Stylistically, The Bingo Players utilized a choppy form of tech house until 2011, where they would shift into the modern-day EDM scene seen presently. They went on to record their own remixes of several songs over the years. In addition to DJing and producing, Bingo Players own and operate Hysteria Records. The label releases many of The Bingo Players' singles in addition to tracks from up-and-coming electro house producers, including Bassjackers, MAKJ, Sandro Silva, Ralvero and Gregori Klosman.
In May 2011, the Bingo Players released "Cry (Just a Little)", which borrows lyrics from Brenda Russell's "Piano In The Dark". In the same year, the Bingo Players had a hit with their original record "Rattle". The song charted in the Top 40 in the Netherlands, France, Sweden and Denmark.
In 2013 a revamped version of Rattle titled "Get Up (Rattle)" was released and became a number one single in the United Kingdom in addition to being a Top 10 hit in Germany, Austria, France, Australia and other parts of Europe. The single has been certified gold in Canada, silver in the UK, and four times platinum in Australia.
On July 19, 2013, Bäumer announced on the duo's Facebook fan page, that he was diagnosed with cancer and that Hoogstraten would be representing the duo on the road for the remaining tour. Bäumer stated he would still be working in the studio as well as taking lead in running Hysteria Records, meanwhile seeking medical treatment.
On December 17, 2013, Bäumer died after an ongoing cancer battle for over a year. Hoogstraten announced the news on Facebook on December, 18. He had cancelled all upcoming shows to take time off to mourn the loss with his family and friends as well as attending the funeral.
In Early 2014, Bingo Players announced  that Hoogstraten would be continuing on as a solo act, as per Bäumer's wishes. Around the same time, the Bingo Players released "Knock You Out", which became the group's first number one song on the US dance chart. Featuring the lyrics "My fight is won, Who needs a gun, Boom-boom, Knock you out" sung by Kim Viera, who is not credited, it is considered to be a tribute to Bäumer and his struggle with cancer.
The Bingo Players appeared at #96 on the DJmag Top 100 DJ's for 2014.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
(vs. Chocolate Puma)
|"I Will Follow (Theme Fit for
Free Dance Parade 2009)"
|"Cry (Just a Little)"||2011||7||—||—||28||—||—||—||—||44|
|"Don't Blame the Party (Mode)"
(featuring Heather Bright)
|"Out of My Mind"||—||—||—||62||—||—||—||—||—|
|"Get Up (Rattle)"
(featuring Far East Movement)
|"Knock You Out"||2014||70||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
- 2006: "Gimme All That You Got"
- 2006: "Sonic Stomp"
- 2007: "Shake It"
- 2007: "Chuck Full of Funk"
- 2007: "Party People"
- 2008: "Get Up"
- 2008: "Bounce (Till Ya)"
- 2008: "Blurr"
- 2009: "Disco Electrique" (vs. Chocolate Puma)
- 2010: "When I Dip"
- 2010: "Get on the Move"
- 2010: "Obviously" (with Carl Tricks)
- 2010: "Lame Brained"
- 2011: "Sliced" (with Nicky Romero)
- 2011: "Mode"
- 2012: "L'Amour"
- 2012: "Out of My Mind"
- 2013: "Buzzcut"
- 2015: "Nothing To Say"
- 2015: "Curiosity"
- 2016: "Lone Wolf"
- 2016: "Be with You"
- 2017: "Bust This"
- 2017: "No. 1 Disco"
- 2017: "Tic Toc" (with Oomloud)
- 2017: "Beat The Drum"
- 2017: What's Next EP
- 2018: "Everybody" (with Goshfather)
- 2018: "Love Me Right"
- UHM – House Ya (Bingo Players Remix)
- UHM and Tony Flexx – Our House (Bingo Players Remix)
- Josh The Funky 1 – It's The Music (Bingo Players Remix)
- Ian Carey – Redlight (Bingo Players Remix)
- Erick E – Wanna Go Again (Bingo Players Remix)
- Groovenatics – Joy (Bingo Players Remix)
- Gio Martinez, Genetik – Pixel (Bingo Players Remix)
- Todd Terry – Uncle Tech (Bingo Players Remix)
- Soulcatcher featuring Amanda Wilson – Falling For You (Bingo Players Remix)
- Ron Carroll – Bump To Dis (Bart B More Vs. Bingo Players Remix)
- Oliver Twizt – You're Not Alone (Bingo Players Remix)
- Harrison Crump – Gone (Bingo Players Remix)
- Kristine W – Feel What You Want (Bingo Players Feel It 2 Remix)
- Joachim Garraud – Are U Ready? (Bingo Players Remix)
- Villanord – Muzik (Bingo Players Remix)
- Ferry Corsten featuring Maria Nayer – We Belong (Bingo Players Remix)
- Sander van Doorn and Marco V – What Say? (Bingo Players Remix)
- Patric La Funk – Xylo (Bingo Players Remix)
- Sir James – Special (Bingo Players Remix)
- N.E.R.D – Lapdance (Bingo Players Bootleg Remix)
- Nick Supply featuring Tasha Baxter – That Bounce Track (Bingo Players Remix)
- Gel Abril – Spells Of Yoruba (Bingo Players Remix)
- Martin Solveig – Poptimistic (Bingo Players Remix)
- Kid Cudi vs. Crookers – Day 'n' Nite (Bingo Players Remix)
- Gramophonedzie – Why Don't You (Bingo Players Remix)
- Mastiksoul featuring Zoey – Taking Me Hi (Bingo Players Remix)
- Eddie Thoneick featuring Terri B. – Release (Bingo Players Remix)
- Kelis – Milkshake (Bingo Players Bootleg)
- The Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit) (Bingo Players Bootleg)
- David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi – Memories (Bingo Players Remix)
- Dany P-Jazz, Fedde Le Grand and Funkerman – New Life (Bingo Players Remix)
- Green Velvet – La La Land (Bingo Players Remix)
- Sir Mix-a-Lot – Baby Got Back (Bingo Players Bootleg)
- Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer – Give Me Everything (Bingo Players Remix)
- Sander van Doorn – Koko (Bingo Players Remix)
- The Prodigy – Everybody In The Place (Bingo Players Bootleg)
- Wally López – Welcome Home (Bingo Players Remix)
- Manufactured Superstars featuring Scarlett Quinn – Take Me Over (Bingo Players Remix)
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling (Bingo Players Remix)
- Far East Movement – Jello (Bingo Players Remix)
- Carl Tricks – Mad Dash (Bingo Players Edit)
- TJR vs. Foreigner - Cold As Oi (Bingo Players Mashup)
- Maurizio Gubellini vs. Macklemore - Who's In The Thriftshop (Bingo Players Mashup)
- Mystery Skulls - Magic (Bingo Players' French Fried Rework)
- Hardwell featuring Jason Derulo - Follow Me (Bingo Players Remix)
- Bingo Players - "Tom's Diner" (Bingo Players 2016 Re-Work)
- Bingo Players & Goshfather -"Everybody" (Bingo Players Remix)
- Polonsky, Sarah (27 March 2013). "Bingo Players Talk Daft Punk, Kanye West and Hysteria Records". Vibe. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Hysteria Records - Home of the Bingos Players and other great artists..." Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- LesCharts.com Bingo Players - "Rattle" page
- LesCharts.com Bingo Players - "Get Up (Rattle)" page
- "Bingo Players - Timeline Photos - Facebook". Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Bingo Players Announcement".
- "Hot Dance Club Songs". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. July 26, 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- "Top 100 DJs 2014". Archived from the original on 2015-02-24.
- "Bingo Players - Dutch Charts". dutchcharts.nl/ Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - Australian Charts". australian-charts.com/ Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - Austrian Charts". austriancharts.at/ Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - Belgium (Flanders) Charts". ultratop.be/nl/ Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - Danish Charts". danishcharts.com Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - French Charts". lescharts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- "Bingo Players - Swedish Charts". swedishcharts.com Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players - New Zealand Charts". charts.org.nz/ Hung Medien.
- "Bingo Players > UK Charts". Official Charts Company. officialcharts.com/.
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2013 Singles". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on February 4, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Gold and Platinum Search (Far East Movement)". Music Canada. Archived from the original on June 16, 2013. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- Oh, Lindsey (July 15, 2018). "Bingo Players delivers yet again on 'Love Me Right'". Dancing Astronaut. Archived from the original on July 16, 2018. Retrieved July 16, 2018.