|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Logo of Binibining Pilipinas
Miss Grand International
Miss Young International
Miss Maja International
Miss Tourism Queen International
|Filipino and English|
|Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc.|
Binibining Pilipinas is a national Beauty pageant in the Philippines that selects Filipina representatives in two of the Big Four international beauty pageants to compete in the Miss Universe and Miss International pageants and also to other international contests such as Miss Intercontinental, Miss Supranational, Miss Globe and Miss Grand International.
- 1 History
- 2 Title holders
- 3 Current titles
- 4 Former titles
- 4.1 Binibining Pilipinas Queen of Tourism International
- 4.2 Binibining Pilipinas Tourism International (Ukrainian Version)
- 4.3 Binibining Pilipinas Tourism World (Turkish Version)
- 4.4 Binibining Pilipinas - Globe
- 4.5 Binibining Pilipinas Tourism International (Macau Version)
- 4.6 Binibining Pilipinas World
- 4.7 Binibining Pilipinas Tourism
- 4.8 Miss Maja Pilipinas
- 4.9 Miss Young Pilipinas
- 5 See also
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Stella Márquez-Araneta, a former Miss Colombia, who became a Miss Universe semi-finalist and the winner of the first Miss International beauty pageant in 1960, is the chairperson of Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated (BPCI) which has been the official national franchise holder of the Miss Universe Organization since 1964 after it was passed on by its predecessor, Miss Philippines, which has been the franchise holder from 1952 to 1963.
|Number of Wins under Binibining Pilipinas.|
|Miss Universe||3||1969, 1973, 2015|
|Miss International||4||1970, 1979, 2005, 2013|
|Miss Grand International||0||None|
The Philippines, through BPCI, has produced three Miss Universe winners (Gloria Diaz in 1969, Margarita Moran in 1973 and Pia Wurtzbach in 2015), four Miss International winners (Aurora Pijuan in 1970, Melanie Marquez in 1979, Lara Quigaman in 2005 and Bea Santiago in 2013), one Miss Tourism International (Macau version) which the Philippines had won by Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1995 (Joanne Santos in 1997), one Miss Tourism International Anatolya Turkish winner (Michelle Cuevas Reyes in 2001), one Miss Globe International winner (Maricar Balagtas in 2001), one Miss Tourism International Black Sea winner (Kristine Reyes Alzar in 2002), one Queen of Tourism International winner (Noela Mae Evangelista in 2003), one Miss Supranational winner (Mutya Datul in 2013), and one Miss Globe winner (Ann Colis in 2015). The first Miss International crown for the Philippines, won by Gemma Cruz in 1964, is a product of the Miss Philippines pageant, the predecessor of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant. Although BPCI had acquired the local franchise of the Miss World pageant in 1992, the first crown was won by Megan Young in 2013, which is a product of its successor, Miss World Philippines. The Philippines is yet to win a Miss Intercontinental and a Miss Grand International crown.
The annual Binibining Pilipinas Beauty Pageant is a project of Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Incorporated (BPCI), a non-stock, non-profit organization and foundation, and the organizer of the Binibining Pilipinas, has established skills trainings and educational workshops for the indigents and philanthropic/humanitarian projects and activities that have benefitted many orphans and street children, poor families and other less fortunate people.
Apart from producing the country's best beauties as representatives for various international competitions, BPCI has been a key partner in nation-building for many decades, providing skills training, educational workshops, mission work, and other relevant services.
As a charitable organization, BPCI donates all its earnings to a string of orphanages in Metro Manila including daycare centers, in cooperation with the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). In times of calamities and disasters, it is committed to contribute aid to relief operations. The institution also contributed to helping build houses for the poor as volunteers for Habitat for Humanity, awareness of HIV, AIDS and other various diseases, humanitarian efforts and missions, and bringing relief and inspiration to wounded Filipino soldiers.
- Color keys
|1964||Maria Myrna Panlilio†||Not awarded||Milagros Cataag||Elvira Gonzales||Not awarded||Not awarded|
|1965||Louise Vail Aurelio||Isabelle Barnett Santos2||Isabelle Barnett Santos2||Sheba Mulok||June Frances Roco||Elvira Gonzales|
|1966||Maria Clarinda Soriano||Not awarded||Elizabeth Ann Jolene Luciano Winsett||Lillian Carriedo||Mary Lou Navarro||Josine Loinas de Tavera|
|1967||Pilar Delilah Pilapil||Maria Luisa Cordova||Maria Rica Key||Maria Mercedes Uy||Erlinda Stuart|
|1968||Rosario Zaragoza||Nenita Ramos||Maria Elena Samson||Benigna Rustia||Tina Artillaga||Georgitta Pimentel|
|1969||Gloria Maria Diaz||Margaret Rose Montinola||Nelia Sancho||Cynthia Commans Quirino||Maricar Azaola||Carmina Cuervo Gutierrez|
|Universe||International||Maja Pilipinas||Young Pilipinas||Charming Pilipinas||World Peace Philippines||First||Second||Third||Fourth|
|1970||Simonette delos Reyes||Aurora Pijuan||Not awarded||Carmencita Hufano Avecilla||Not awarded||Not awarded||Imelda Pagaspas||Elizabeth Magbanua||Ana Maria Caguiat||Lily del Rosario|
|1971||Vida Valentina Doria||Evelyn Camus||Maricar Sison Zaldarriaga||Milagros Dorado Gutierrez||Milagros Dorado Gutierrez||Donna de Guzman||Consuelo Lozano||Carolyn Flores|
|1972||Armi Barbara Crespo||Yolanda Dominguez||Bernice Romualdez||Maria Lourdes Mauleon Vallejo||Maria Isabel Dacanay Seva||Ana Maria Arambulo||Maria Penson||Noa-Noa Labit||Consuelo Lorena Escalambre|
|1973||Maria Margarita Moran||Maria Elena Suarez Ojeda||Maria Nanette Macapagal Prodigalidad||Maria Milagros de la Fuente||Not awarded||Joan Gatlin Salas||Maria Nanette Macapagal Prodigalidad||Joan Gatlin Salas||Mercedes Ditas Zabarte||Pacita Rosalinda Yuviengco|
|1974||Guadalupe Sanchez||Erlynne Bernardez||Pacita Eduarda Guevarra||Deborah Cabrera Enriquez||Not awarded||Imelda Cajanding||Cynthia Villanueva||Not awarded||Not awarded|
|1975||Rose Marie Brosas||Jaye Murphy||Annette Liwanag||Jean Cuala Saburit||Hermenia Nenita Hernandez||Maria Luisa Montinola|
|1976||Elizabeth de Padua||Maria Dolores Ascalon||Cynthia Nakpil||Marilou Javellana Fernandez||Celita de Castro||Maricel Quintos|
|1977||Anna Lorraine Kier||Maria Cristina Alberto†||Annabelle Arambulo||Dorothy Sue Sulse Bradley||Digna Ramos||Dianne Jeanne Christine Chiong|
|1978||Jennifer Cortez||Luz Policarpio||Ligaya Pascual||Anne Rose Thompson Blas||Katherine Manuel||Maria Luisa Montinola|
|1979||Criselda Cecilio||Mimilanie Marquez||Precious Ava Quibranza||Maria Theresa Gerodias Carlson†||Perla Salig||Catherine Veloso|
|Universe||International||Maja Pilipinas||Young Pilipinas||Tourism||Miss Flower Queen||First||Second|
|1980||Maria Rosario Silayan†||Diana Jeanne Christine Chiong||Maria Asuncion Spirig||Maria Felicidad Luis||Still not part of Bb. Pilipinas||Still not part of Bb. Pilipinas||Susan Warsaw Africa||Celestina Maristela|
|1981||Maria Caroline Mendoza||Alice Veronica Sacasas||Josephine Bautista||Joyce Ann Fellosas Burton||Rosanna Peña||Maria Dolores Lopez|
|1982||Maria Isabel Lopez||Maria Adela Lisa Manibog||Nanette Cruz||Sharon Georgina Hughes||Maria Desiree Verdadero||Maria Ana Liza Gino|
|1983||Rosita Capuyon||Flor Eden Pastrana||Maria Anna Cadiz||Shalymar Orcullo Alcantara||Matea Leah Aurora Tagle||Racquel Buenaventura|
|1984||Maria Desiree Verdadero||Catherine Jane Brummitt3||Maria Villa Bella Nachor3||Rachel Anne Bulawin Wolfe||Corazon Tierro||Anna Mari Lingad|
|Maria Villa Bella Nachor||Catherine Jane Brummit|
|1985||Joyce Ann Fellosas Burton||Sabrina Simonette Marie Artadi||Maria Luisa Gonzalez||Divina Cristina Zaballero Alcala||Glenah Marie Slaton||Rita Rosanna Biazon|
|1986||Violeta Asela Naluz||Jessie Alice Dixson||Maria Cristina Recto||No longer part of Bb. Pilipinas||Catharina Salazar||Christine Bonifacio|
|1987||Geraldine Edith Asis||Maria Lourdes Enriquez||Maria Luisa Jimenez||Marie Avon Boyle Garcia||Angela Larrazabal||Rosabelle Adriano|
|1988||Perfida Limpin||Maria Anthea Robles||Maria Muriel Moral||Maritoni Judith Daya||Amelia Joy dela Cruz||Lorna Legaspi|
|1989||Sara Jane Paez||Lilia Eloisa Andanar||Jeanne Therese Hilario||Marichele Cruz||Maria Rita Manalili Apostol||Suzanne Park Fahling||Michelle Blardony|
|1990||Germelina Leah Padilla||Still not part of Bb. Pilipinas||Jennifer Pingree||Precious Bernadette Tongko||Milagros Javelosa||Mutya Crisostomo Laxa||Leonor Cueto|
|1991||Anjanette Abayari4||Maria Patricia Betita||Maria Lourdes Gonzalez||Not awarded||Selina Manalad||Jennette Fernando|
|Maria Lourdes Gonzalez4||Selina Manalad4||Jennette Fernando||Anna Marie Torres|
|1992||Elizabeth Berroya||Marilen Espino5||Jo-Anne Timothea Alivio||Marina Pura Benipayo5||Hazel Huelves||Michelle Buan|
|Marina Pura Benipayo5|
|1993||Melinda Joanna Gallardo||Sharmaine Ruffa Gutierrez||Sheela Mae Santarin†||Not awarded||Jenette Fernando||Cristina Ang Esguerra||Myra Macariola|
|1994||Charlene Mae Gonzales Bonnin||Caroline Subijano||Alma Concepcion||Sheila Marie Dizon||Abbygale Arenas||Eda Calonia|
|1995||Joanne Santos||Reham Snow Tago||Gladys Andre Dueñas||Tiffany Cuna||Not awarded||Caroline Pobre||Margaret Laing|
|1996||Aileen Damiles||Daisy Reyes||Yedda Marie Kittilstvedt||No longer part of Bb. Pilipinas||Maria Sovietskaya Bacud||Sonia Santiago|
|1997||Abbygale Arenas||Kristine Rachel Florendo||Susan Jane Ritter||Abiele Arianne del Moral||Marivic Galang|
|1998||Olivia Tisha Silang6||Rachel Soriano||Colette Centeno Glazer||Jewel May Lobaton6||Elsie Sicat|
|Jewel May Lobaton6||Elsie Sicat||Esabela Cabrera|
|1999||Janelle Bautista7||Miriam Quiambao7||Lalaine Edson7||Michelle Arcangel||Joelle Marie Pelaez|
|Miriam Quiambao7||Lalaine Edson7||Georgina Anne Sandico7|
|2000||Nina Ricci Alagao||Katherine Annwen de Guzman||Joanna Maria Peñaloza||Maria Cristina Tan||Nicole Hofer|
|2001||Zorayda Ruth Andam||Gilrhea Quinzon||Maricarl Tolosa||Michelle Cueva Reyes||Maricar Balagtas|
|2002||Karen Loren Agustin||Katherine Anne Manalo||Kristine Alzar||Margaret Ann Bayot||Maria Lourdes Magno|
|2003||Carla Gay Balingit||Maria Rafaela Yunon||Jhezarie Javier||Kate Sephora Baesa||Noela Mae Evangelista|
|2004||Maricar Balagtas||Maria Karla Bautista||Margaret Ann Bayot||Tracy Ann Javelona||Princess Jasmine Tiongson|
|2005||Gionna Cabrera||Carlene Aguilar||Precious Lara Quigaman||Wendy Valdez8||Melanie Lariosa Ediza|
|2006||Lia Andrea Ramos||Anna Maris Igpit||Denille Lou Valmonte||Rosalyn Sirikit Santiago||Jeanne Bernadette Bello|
|2007||Anna Theresa Licaros||Margaret Wilson||Nadia Lee Cien Shami||Leizel Verses||Abigail Lesley Cruz|
|2008||Jennifer Barrientos||Janina San Miguel9||Patricia Isabel Fernandez||Danielle Kirsten Castaño9||Elizabeth Jacqueline Nacuspag|
|Danielle Kirsten Castaño|
|2009||Pamela Bianca Manalo||Marie-Ann Umali||Melody Adelheid Gersbach†||Richell Angalot||Regina Hahn|
|2010||Maria Venus Raj10||Czarina Catherine Gatbonton||Krista Eileen Kleiner||Dianne Elaine Necio11||Helen Nicolette Henson|
|Universe||International||Tourism Queen International||Supranational||Intercontinental||First||Second|
|2011||Shamcey Supsup||Dianne Necio||Isabella Angela Manjon||Still not part of Bb. Pilipinas||Still not part of Bb. Pilipinas||Janine Tugonon12||Mary Jean Lastimosa13|
|2012||Janine Tugonon||Nicole Schmitz||Katrina Jayne Dimaranan||Elaine Kay Moll14||Elaine Kay Moll14||Annalie Forbes14|
|Annalie Forbes14||No Replacement|
|2013||Ariella Arida||Bea Rose Santiago||Joanna Cindy Miranda||Mutya Johanna Datul||Pia Wurtzbach15||Not awarded|
|2014||Mary Jean Lastimosa||Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti||Parul Shah19||Yvethe Marie Santiago||Kris Tiffany Janson||Laura Victoria Lehmann||Hannah Ruth Sison16|
|2015||Pia Wurtzbach||Janicel Lubina||Ann Lorraine Colis18||Rogelie Catacutan||Christi Lynn McGarry17||Hannah Ruth Sison||Kimverlyn Suiza|
|2015||Pia Wurtzbach||Janicel Lubina||Rogelie Catacutan||Christi Lynn McGarry17||Parul Shah19||Ann Lorraine Colis18||Hannah Ruth Sison||Kimverlyn Suiza|
|2016||Maria Mika Maxine Medina||Kylie Verzosa||Joanna Louise Deapera Eden||Jennifer Ruth Hammond||Nicole Cordoves||Nichole Marie Manalo||Angelica Alita||Jehza Mae Huelar|
Miss Universe Philippines
From 1952 to 1957 and 1962 to 1963, the Miss Philippines pageant was held to select the representative of the Philippines to the Miss Universe pageant. This pageant did not send any representative from 1958 to 1961. In 1964, Stella Marquez-Araneta started the Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant after acquiring the local franchise for Miss Universe.
The Miss Universe Philippines title was formerly called Binibining Pilipinas Universe. The title was changed in 2011 to conform to the international standards for the Miss Universe pageant. The current Miss Universe Philippines titleholder is Maxine Medina.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Universe
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Universe
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Universe
- Did not place but won a special award in Miss Universe
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Universe||Other awards|
|1964||Maria Myrna Sese Panlilio†||Mabalacat, Pampanga||Did not place||None|
|1965||Louise Vail Aurelio||Iloilo City, Iloilo||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1966||Maria Clarinda Garces Soriano||Bacoor, Cavite||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1967||Pilar Delilah Veloso Pilapil||Liloan, Cebu||Did not place||None|
|1968||Rosario Roselio Zaragoza||Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental||Did not place||None|
|1969||Gloria Maria Aspillera Diaz||Aringay, La Union||Miss Universe 1969||10 Best in Swimsuit|
|1970||Simonette Berenguer delos Reyes||Pasay City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1971||Vida Valentina Fernandez Doria||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Did not place||Miss Photogenic|
|1972||Armi Barbara Quiray Crespo||Pasay City, Metro Manila||Top 12 Semi-finalist||None|
|1973||Maria Margarita Roxas Moran||Manila, Metro Manila||Miss Universe 1973||Miss Photogenic|
|1974||Guadalupe Cuerva Sanchez||Pasay City, Metro Manila||Semi-finalist||None|
|1975||Rose Marie Singson Brosas||Makati, Rizal||Fourth runner-up||None|
|1976||Elizbeth Samson de Padua||Los Baños, Laguna||Did not place||None|
|1977||Anna Lorraine Tomas Kier||Baguio City, Benguet||Did not place||None|
|1978||Jennifer Mitzchek Cortez||Mandaue City, Cebu||Did not place||None|
|1979||Criselda Flores Cecilio||Quezon City, Metro Manila||49th place||None|
|1980||Maria Rosario "Chat" Rivera Silayan†||Malate, Manila, Metro Manila||Third Runner-up||None|
|1981||Maria Caroline de Vera Mendoza||Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental||37th place||None|
|1982||Maria Isabel Pagunsan Lopez||Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental||21st Place||None|
|1983||Rosita Cornell Capuyon||Calatagan, Batangas||13th place||None|
|1984||Maria Desiree Erese Verdadero||San Pedro, Laguna||Third runner-up||None|
|1985||Joyce Ann Fellosas Burton||Cavite City, Cavite||Did not place||None|
|1986||Violeta Asela Enriquez Naluz||Apalit, Pampanga||58th place||None|
|1987||Geraldine Edith Villarruz Asis||Roxas City, Capiz||Top 10 Semi-finalist (6th)||None|
|1988||Perfida Reyes Limpin||Tagbilaran City, Bohol||23rd Place||None|
|1989||Sara Jane Davis Paez||Malabon, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1990||Germelina Leah Banal Padilla||Tondo, Manila, Metro Manila||12th place||None|
|1991||Anjanette Palencia Abayari||Iloilo City, Iloilo||Resigned|
|Maria Lourdes Talam Gonzalez||San Fernando, Pampanga||31st Place||None|
|1992||Elizabeth Garcia Berroya||Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental||37th place||None|
|1993||Melinda Joanna "Dindi" Tanseco Gallardo||Makati, Metro Manila||22nd Place||None|
|1994||Charlene Mae Gonzales Bonnin||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Top 6 Finalist||Best National Costume & Most Beautiful Hair|
|1995||Joanne Zapanta Santos||San Fernando, Pampanga||16th place||None|
|1996||Aileen Marfori Damiles||Las Piñas, Metro Manila||18th place||Miss Photogenic|
|1997||Abbygale Williamson Arenas||Angeles City, Pampanga||11th place||Miss Photogenic|
|1998||Olivia Tisha Carlos Silang||Toronto, Canada
Manila, Metro Manila
|Jewel May Colmenares Lobaton||Bacolod City, Negros Occidental||Did not place||None|
|1999||Janelle Delfin Bautista||Los Angeles, California
Quezon City, Metro Manila
|Miriam Redito Quiambao||Quezon City, Metro Manila||First runner-up||Clairol Herbal Essences Style|
|2000||Nina Ricci Caldo Alagao||Makati City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2001||Zorayda Ruth Blanco Andam||Baguio City, Benguet||Did not place||First runner-up for Best National Costume|
|2002||Karen Loren Medrano Agustin||Manila, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2003||Carla Gay Sunga Balingit||Mexico, Pampanga||Did not place||None|
|2004||Maricar Manalaysay Balagtas||Plaridel, Bulacan||Did not place||None|
|2005||Gionna Jimenez Cabrera||Pasig City, Metro Manila||Did not place||Miss Photogenic & Thai Royal Silk Award|
|2006||Lia Andrea Aquino Ramos||Davao City, Davao del Sur||Did not place||Miss Photogenic|
|2007||Anna Theresa Luy Licaros||Cuenca, Batangas||Did not place||Miss Photogenic|
|2008||Jennifer Tarol Barrientos||San Mateo, Rizal||Did not place||None|
|2009||Pamela Bianca Ramos Manalo||Parañaque City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2010||Maria Venus Bayonito Raj||Bato, Camarines Sur||Fourth runner-up||None|
|2011||Shamcey Gurrea Supsup||General Santos City, South Cotabato||Third runner-up||None|
|2012||Janine Marie Raymundo Tugonon||Orion, Bataan||First runner-up||None|
|2013||Ariella Hernandez Arida||Alaminos, Laguna||Third runner-up||None|
|2014||Mary Jean Ramirez Lastimosa||Tulunan, North Cotabato||Top 10 Finalist||None|
|2015||Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach||Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental||Miss Universe 2015||None|
|2016||Maria Mika Maxine Perez Medina||Quezon City, Metro Manila||TBA||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas International
From 1960 to 1964 and 1966 to 1967, Miss Philippines pageant was held to select the representative of the Philippines to the Miss International. Prior to the BPCI's acquisition of the local franchise for the Miss International pageant in 1968, the Philippines already won a Miss International crown when Gemma Cruz-Araneta won the title in 1964. And Isabelle Barnett Santos won first Runner-up in Binibining Pilipinas 1965, she was appointed to represent Philippines in Miss International 1965. In 1969, the title Binibining Pilipinas International was proclaimed together with the Binibining Pilipinas Universe in one coronation night. The Philippines has already won five Miss International crowns. The current title holder is Kylie Fausto Verzosa.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss International
- Ended as runner-up in Miss International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss International||Other awards|
|1965||Isabelle Barnett Santos||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1968||Nenita Tuazon Ramos||No information available||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1969||Margaret Rose Orbe Montinola||No information available||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1970||Aurora McKenney Pijuan||Bacolod City, Negros Occidental||Miss International 1970||None|
|1971||Evelyn Santos Camus||Malabon, Metro Manila||Second runner-up||None|
|1972||Yolanda "Yogi" Adriatico Dominguez||Calapan / Pinamalayan, Oriental Mindoro||Second runner-up||Best National Costume|
|1973||Maria Elena Suarez Ojeda||No information available||Fourth runner-up||None|
|1974||Erlynne Reyes Bernardez||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1975||Jaye Antonio Murphy||No information available||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1976||Maria Dolores Suarez Ascalon||Bacolod City, Negros Occidental||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1977||Maria Cristina "Pinky" dela Rosa Alberto†||No information available||Attended the Miss International 1977 but withdrew from the competition|
|1978||Luz dela Cruz Policarpio||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1979||Mimilanie "Melanie" Laurel Marquez||Mabalacat, Pampanga||Miss International 1979||Best in National Costume|
|1980||Diana Jeanne Christine Alegarme Chiong||Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental||Top 12 Semi-finalist||None|
|1981||Alice Veronica Fernandez Sacasas||No information available||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1982||Maria Adela Lisa Gingerich Manibog||Filipino Community in Los Angeles, California||Did not place||None|
|1983||Flor Eden Guano Pastrana||Malabon, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1984||Catherine Jane Doucette Destura Brummitt||Cebu City, Cebu||Did not meet age requirement but she retained her title; competed at Miss Maja International 1984|
|Maria Villa Bella dela Peña Nachor||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1985||Sabrina Simonette Marie Roig Artadi||Parañaque City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1986||Jessie Alice Celones Dixson||Manila, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1987||Maria Lourdes Dizon Enriquez||Apalit, Pampanga||Did not place||None|
|1988||Maria Anthea Oreta Robles||Palawan||Did not place||None|
|1989||Lilia Eloisa Marfori Andanar||Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental||Did not place||Miss Friendship|
|1990||Jennifer Perez Pingree||Valenzuela City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1991||Maria Patricia Guzman Betita||Manila, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1992||Jo-Anne Timothea Babiera Alivio||Quezon||Did not place||None|
|1993||Sheela Mae Capili Santarin†||Davao City, Davao del Sur||Did not place||None|
|1994||Alma Carvajal Concepcion||Rizal||Top 15 Semi-finalist||Miss Friendship|
|1995||Gladys Andre Dimsay Dueñas||Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1996||Yedda Marie Mendoza Kittilstvedt||Cebu City, Cebu||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1997||Susan Jane Juan Ritter||Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1998||Colette Centeno Glazer||Manila, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|1999||Lalaine Bognot Edson||Marikina City, Metro Manila||Assumed the Binibining Pilipinas-World title|
|Georgina Anne dela Paz Sandico||Albay||Did not place||None|
|2000||Joanna Maria Mijares Peñaloza||Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2001||Maricarl Canlas Tolosa||Marikina City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2002||Kristine Reyes Alzar||Lipa, Batangas||Did not place||None|
|2003||Jhezarie Games Javier||Manila, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2004||Margaret Ann Awitan Bayot||Makati City, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|2005||Precious Lara San Agustin Quigaman||Taguig City, Metro Manila||Miss International 2005||None|
|2006||Denille Lou Valena Valmonte||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2007||Nadia Lee Cien dela Cruz Shami||Midsayap, North Cotabato||Did not place||None|
|2008||Patricia Isabel Medina Fernandez||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Top 12 Semi-finalist||None|
|2009||Melody Adelheid Manuel Gersbach†||Daraga, Albay||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|2010||Krista Eileen Arrieta Kleiner||Manila, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||Miss Talent, Miss Expressive|
|2011||Dianne Elaine Samar Necio||Polangui, Albay||Top 15 Semi-finalist||Miss Internet Popularity|
|2012||Nicole Cassandra Maturan Schmitz||Cebu City, Cebu||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|2013||Bea Rose Monterde Santiago||Cataingan, Masbate||Miss International 2013||None|
|2014||Mary Anne Bianca Garcia Guidotti||Taguig City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2015||Janicel Jaranilla Lubina||Narra, Palawan||Top 10 Semi-finalist||Miss Best Dresser|
|2016||Kylie Fausto Verzosa||Baguio City, Benguet||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas Supranational
Miss Supranational Philippines sent the Philippines' delegate to Miss Supranational in 2011 under the name of Lourenz Grace Salibay Remetillo.
In 2012, Binibining Pilipinas acquired the franchise and crowned the very first Binibining Pilipinas Supranational under Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. The winner will represent the Philippines in the Miss Supranational pageant.
The current titleholder is Joanna Louise Eden.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Supranational
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Supranational
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Supranational
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Supranational||Other awards|
|2012||Elaine Kay Tancio Moll||Catarman, Northern Samar||Third Runner-up||None|
|2013||Mutya Johanna Fontiveros Datul||Santa Maria, Isabela||Miss Supranational 2013||Miss Supranational Personality|
|2014||Yvethe Marie Avisado Santiago||Daraga, Albay||Top 20 Semi-Finalist||None|
|2015||Rogelie Ardosa Catacutan||Cebu City, Cebu||Top 20 Semi-Finalist||None|
|2016||Joanna Louise Deapera Eden||Lucban, Quezon||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental
Mutya ng Pilipinas, Inc. sent the Philippines' delegates to Miss Intercontinental from 1993 to 2013.
In 2014, Binibining Pilipinas acquired the franchise and crowned the very first Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental under Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. The winner will represent the Philippines in the Miss Intercontinental pageant.
The current titleholder is Jennifer Ruth Hammond.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Intercontinental
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Intercontinental
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Intercontinental
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Intercontinental||Other awards|
|2014||Kris Tiffany Maslog Janson||Cebu City, Cebu||Second Runner-up||Continental Queen of Asia and Oceania, Miss Photogenic|
|2015||Christi Lynn Landrito McGarry||Nabua, Camarines Sur||First Runner-up||Continental Queen of Asia and Oceania|
|2016||Jennifer Ruth Alviar Hammond||San Pedro, Laguna||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas Globe
Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism 2015, Ann Lorraine Colis was given the right by BPCI to compete at the Miss Globe 2015 pageant held at the Rose Theater Brampton in Toronto, Canada, appointed and given the title of Binibining Pilipinas-Globe 2015, wherein she clinched the country's first crown. The current titleholder is Nichole Marie Manalo.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Globe
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Globe
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Globe
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Globe||Other awards|
|2015||Ann Lorraine Maniego Colis||Mexico, Pampanga||Miss Globe 2015||None|
|2016||Nichole Marie Ramos Manalo||Quezon City, Metro Manila||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas Grand International
As of 2015, Binibining Pilipinas acquired the rights to franchise the local pageant which determines the Philippine representative to the Miss Grand International pageant. Parul Shah, who was crowned Binibining Pilipinas (Miss Philippines) Tourism in 2014, was handpicked by BPCI and will compete in Miss Grand International 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand. Annalie Forbes, who previously competed in Binibining Pilipinas and placed 2nd Runner-Up in 2012, was the first Philippine representative to the 2013 pageant and placed 3rd Runner-Up under the local franchise previously owned by John dela Vega. The current titleholder is Nicole Cordoves.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Grand International
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Grand International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Grand International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Grand International||Other awards|
|2015||Parul Quitola Shah||San Nicolas, Pangasinan||Second Runner-up||Best National Costume|
|2016||Nicole Ignacio Cordoves||Manila, Metro Manila||TBA|
Binibining Pilipinas Queen of Tourism International
Bb. Pilipinas 2nd Runner-up, Noela Mae Evangelista competed at Miss Queen of Tourism International beauty pageant in Cancun, Mexico and was crowned Queen of Tourism International 2003
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Queen of Tourism International
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Queen of Tourism International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Queen of Tourism International
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss Queen of Tourism International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Queen of Tourism International||Other awards|
|2003||Noela Mae Buhion Evangelista||Iligan City||Miss Queen of Tourism International 2003||Best in National Costume|
Binibining Pilipinas Tourism International (Ukrainian Version)
Bb. Pilipinas International, Kristine Alzar competed at Miss Tourism International Black Sea 2002 and was the winner.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version)
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version)
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version)
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version)
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version)||Other awards|
|2002||Kristine Reyes Alzar||Lipa City, Batangas||Miss Tourism International Black Sea (Ukrainian version) 2002||Best in National Costume|
Binibining Pilipinas Tourism World (Turkish Version)
Bb. Pilipinas 1st Runner-up, Michelle Reyes was appointed as Bb. Pilipinas Tourism International 2001 competed at Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version) and was crowned Miss Tourism World 2001.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version)
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version)
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version)
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version)
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Tourism International (Anatolya Turkish version)||Other awards|
|2001||Michelle Cuerva Reyes||Caloocan City, Metro Manila||Miss Tourism World (Anatolya Turkish version) 2001||Best in National Costume|
Binibining Pilipinas - Globe
Bb. Pilipinas 2nd Runner-up, Maricar Balagtas was appointed as Bb. Pilipinas Globe competed at Miss Globe International 2001 in Istanbul, Turkey in the same year and win and was crowned Miss Globe International 2001
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Globe International
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Globe International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Globe International
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss Globe International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Globe International||Other awards|
|2001||Maricar Manalaysay Balagtas||Plaridel, Bulacan||Miss Globe International 2001||Best in National Costume|
Binibining Pilipinas Tourism International (Macau Version)
Bb. Pilipinas Universe 1995, Joanne Zapanta Santos send to Miss Tourism International (Macau version) in 1997 which the Philippines had won in that year.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Tourism International (Macau version)
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Tourism International (Macau version)
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Tourism International (Macau version)
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss Tourism International (Macau version)
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Tourism International (Macau version)||Other awards|
|1997||Joanne Zapanta Santos||San Fernando, Pampanga||Miss Tourism International (Macau version) 1997||Best in National Costume|
Binibining Pilipinas World
The Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. selected the Philippines' representative to the Miss World pageant from 1992 to 2010. The local title was renamed to Binibining Pilipinas World and was added to the two other major beauty titles: Binibining Pilipinas Universe and Binibining Pilipinas International respectively.
The Philippines highest placement came in 2013 when Megan Young won Miss World but she won in Miss World Philippines to represent the country in Miss World. In 1993, Ruffa Gutierrez placed third. Czarina Catherine Ramos Gatbonton, the representative of the Philippines in Miss World 2010, is the last Binibining Pilipinas World titleholder.
In 2011, Julia Morley ended the contract with Binibining Pilipinas and awarded the franchise to Cory Quirino to hold Miss World Philippines, a separate national pageant for the Philippines' representatives to the Miss World pageant.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss World
- Ended as runner-up or as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss World
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss World
- Ended as one of the special awardees but unplaced in Miss World
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss World||Other awards|
|1992||Marilen Camilen Espino||Angeles City, Pampanga||Did not compete due to illness|
|Marina Pura Abad-Santos Benipayo||Manila, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1993||Sharmaine Ruffa Rama Gutierrez||Manila, Metro Manila||Second Runner-up||Miss World Asia & Oceania|
|1994||Caroline Villarosa Subijano||Manila, Metro Manila||Top 10 Semi-finalist||None|
|1995||Reham Snow Hamdi Tago||Manila, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1996||Daisy Garcia Reyes||Parañaque City, Metro Manila||Did not place||Miss Personality|
|1997||Kristine Rachel Gumabao Florendo||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|1998||Rachel Muyot Soriano||?, Bulacan||Did not place||None|
|1999||Miriam Redito Quiambao||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Assumed the Binibining Pilipinas Universe title|
|Lalaine Bognot Edson||Marikina City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2000||Katherine Annwen Dantes de Guzman||San Carlos, Pangasinan||Did not place||None|
|2001||Gilrhea Castañeda Quinzon||?, La Union||Did not place||None|
|2002||Katherine Anne Ramos Manalo||Parañaque City, Metro Manila||Top 10 Finalist||None|
|2003||Maria Rafaela Verdadero Yunon||Manila, Metro Manila||Fourth Runner-up||None|
|2004||Maria Karla Rabanal Bautista||Cebu City, Cebu||Fourth Runner-up||Miss World Asia & Oceania|
|2005||Carlene Ang Aguilar||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Top 15 Semi-finalist||None|
|2006||Anna Maris Arcay Igpit||Panglao, Bohol||Did not place||None|
|2007||Margaret "Maggie" Nales Wilson||Bacolod City, Negros Occidental||Did not place||None|
|2008||Janina Miller San Miguel||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Resigned|
|Danielle Kirsten Muriel Castaño||Quezon City, Metro Manila||Did not place||None|
|2009||Marie-Ann Bonquin Umali||Batangas City, Batangas||Did not place||None|
|2010||Czarina Catherine Ramos Gatbonton||Malolos, Bulacan||Did not place||None|
Binibining Pilipinas Tourism
The title was first given in 1987 to 1990, 1993 to 1994 and 2005 as a special title. The Miss Philippines Earth pageant of Carousel Productions sent the Philippines' delegates to Miss Tourism Queen International from 2004 to 2009 producing one winner, Justine Vinluan Gabionza as Miss Tourism Queen International 2006. The title was revived in 2011 under Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. Starting from that year, it became one of the titles of the competition. The titleholder of Binibining Pilipinas Tourism represents the country to the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant based in China.
During the coronation night, Ann Lorraine Colis was proclaimed Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism 2015, but a few months later, she was appointed as the first Binibining Pilipinas-Globe titleholder, wherein she'll represent the Philippines in the Miss Globe pageant in Canada (and eventually win the title). With this, BPCI did not manage to find a replacement for her and thus discontinuing the title, prior to the cancellation of the pageant itself.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Tourism Queen International
- Ended as runner-up in Miss Tourism Queen International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Tourism Queen International
- Ended as a special awardee in Miss Tourism Queen International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Tourism Queen International||Other awards|
|1987||Marie Avon Boyle Garcia||No information available||Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism given as a special title, Miss Tourism Queen International still not part of BPCI|
|1988||Maritoni Judith Macariola Daya||No information available|
|1989||Marichele Lising Cruz||Pangasinan|
|1990||Milagros Javelosa||Lipa City, Batangas|
|1994||Shiela Marie Dizon||Las Piñas City, Metro Manila|
|2005||Wendy Valdez||Navotas City, Metro Manila|
|2011||Isabella Angela Catipunan Manjon||Pasig City, Metro Manila||Did not place||Miss Charity|
|2012||Katrina Jayne Rivera Dimaranan||San Juan City, Metro Manila||Miss Tourism Queen International 2012 was cancelled|
|2013||Joanna Cindy Veron Miranda||Rizal, Nueva Ecija||Top 10 Semi-finalist||None|
|2014||Parul Quitola Shah||San Nicolas, Pangasinan||No international pageant held. Appointed as Binibining Pilipinas Grand International 2015|
|2015||Ann Lorraine Maniego Colis||Mexico, Pampanga||Appointed as Binibining Pilipinas Globe 2015.|
Miss Maja Pilipinas
Binibining Pilipinas sent its first delegate to the Miss Maja International pageant in 1972 after acquiring the local franchise and the titleholder was called as Miss Maja Pilipinas to conform with the standards of the pageant. The title was given as a special title in 1992 and was revived as a major title in 1995 wherein the representative of the Philippines will represent in the newly revived Miss Maja of the World but it was later discontinued. The last titleholder was Tiffany Sayson Cuña.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Maja International
- Ended as runner-up or as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Maja International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Maja International
- Ended as a special awardee in Miss Maja International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Maja International||Other awards|
|1972||Bernice Romualdez||No information available||Top 8 Semifinalist||None|
|1973||Maria Nanette Macapagal Prodigalidad||No information available||First runner-up||Miss Photogenic|
|1974||Pacita Eduarda Abrera Guevarra||No information available||Third runner-up||None|
|1975||Annette Liwanag||No information available||Fourth Runner-up||None|
|1976||Cynthia M. Nakpil||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1977||Annabelle Gaskell Arambulo||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1978||Ligaya Padilla Pascual||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1979||Princess Ava Quibranza||No information available||Top 10 Semifinalist||Best in National Costume|
|1980||Maria Asuncion Spirig||No information available||Top 10 Semifinalist||Best in National Costume|
|1981||Josephine Relucio Bautista||No information available||Did not place||Maja Popularidad, Best in National Costume|
|1982||Nanette Cruz||No information available||Did not place||None|
|1983||Maria Anna Cadiz||No information available||Top 10 Semifinalist||Best in National Costume|
|1984||Maria Villa Bella dela Peña Nachor||No information available||Competed at the Miss International pageant|
|Catherine Jane Doucette Destura Brummitt||No information available||Top 6 Semifinalist (6th)||None|
|1985||Maria Luisa de Asis Gonzalez||No information available||Second runner-up||Best in National Costume|
|1986||Maria Cristina Meartha Ramos Recto||No information available||Did not place||Miss Maja Talent, Best in National Costume|
|1987||Maria Luisa Jimenez||No information available||Top 10 Semifinalist||None|
|1988||Maria Muriel Oleriana Moral||No information available||Did not place||Best in National Costume|
|1989||Jeanne Therese Plata Hilario||No information available||Second runner-up||None|
|1990||Precious Bernadette Tongko||No information available||No international pageant held|
|1991||Maria Lourdes Gonzalez||No information available||Assumed the Binibining Pilipinas-Universe title|
|Selina Manalad||No information available||Did not place||Maja Popularidad|
|1992||Marina Pura Abad-Santos Benipayo||No information available||No International pageant held; Competed at Miss World 1992|
|1995||Tiffany Sayson Cuña||No information available||Top 15 Semifinalist||None|
Miss Young Pilipinas
Miss Young International was a pageant for women aged 14 to 19 started as a separate pageant of the organizers of Miss International. Binibining Pilipinas started sending delegates in the pageant's first edition in 1970 until its last in 1983. The title was only awarded as a special title from 1984-1985 with its last titleholder Divina Cristina Zaballero Alcala.
- Color key
- Declared as Miss Young International
- Ended as runner-up or as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Young International
- Ended as one of the top semi-finalists in Miss Young International
- Ended as a special awardee in Miss Young International
|Year||Delegate||Hometown||Placement in Miss Young International||Other awards|
|1970||Carmencita Hufano Avecilla||No information available||Second runner-up||None|
|1971||Maricar Sison Zaldarriaga||Top 15 Semifinalist||Miss Photogenic|
|1972||Maria Lourdes Mauleon Vallejo||Top 15 Semifinalist||Miss Photogenic|
|1973||Maria Milagros de la Fuente||Did not place||Miss Photogenic|
|1974||Deborah Cabrera Enriquez||Did not place||Miss Photogenic|
|1975||Jean Cuala Saburit||Did not place||Miss Kimono|
|1976||Marilou Javellana Fernandez||Did not place||None|
|1977||Dorothy Sue Sulse Bradley||First runner-up||Best in National Costume|
|1978||Anne Rose Thompson Blas||Did not place||None|
|1979||Maria Theresa Gerodias Carlson†||Did not place||None|
|1980||Maria Felicidad Luis||Fourth runner-up||None|
|1981||Joyce Ann Fellosas Burton||Top 15 Semifinalist||None|
|1982||Sharon Georgina Hughes||No international pageant held/ cancelled|
|1983||Shalymar Orcullo Alcantara||Top 10 Semifinalist||None|
|1984||Rachel Anne Bulawin Wolfe||No international pageant held/ cancelled|
|1985||Divina Cristina Zaballero Alcala||No international pageant held/ discontinued|
- ^ In Binibining Pilipinas 1964, the first and second runner-up titles were known as Miss Waling-waling and Miss Ilang-ilang respectively.
- ^ a b Isabelle Barnett Santos was appointed to represent the Philippines in the Miss International 1965 in Long Beach, California.
- ^ a b In 1984, Catherine Jane Doucette Destura Brummitt was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas-International. However, due to some entry restrictions, she was replaced by Miss Maja Pilipinas 1984, Maria Villa Bella dela Peña Nachor. Despite not being able to compete in Miss International, she still retained her title. She was then sent to Miss Maja International 1984 pageant where she placed as one of the semi-finalists.
- ^ a b c In 1991, Anjanette Palencia Abayari was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas-Universe but was dethroned because she was an American citizen. Maria Lourdes Gonzalez, that year's Miss Maja Pilipinas, replaced her as Miss Philippines in the Miss Universe pageant held in Las Vegas, Nevada. After Maria Lourdes Gonzalez was handed the Binibining Pilipinas-Universe title, the Miss Maja Pilipinas title was handed to Selina Manalad.
- ^ a b c In 1992 Marilen Camilen Espino was crowned as the very first Binibining Pilipinas-World. Days before her departure for the 1992 Miss World pageant, she was replaced by Miss Maja Pilipinas Marina Pura Abad-Santos Benipayo as Philippine representative due to health reasons. Despite not being able to compete in Miss World, she still retained her title.
- ^ a b c In 1998, Olivia Tisha Carlos Silang was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas-Universe, but dethroned due to her Canadian citizenship. Jewel May Lobaton, the first runner-up, was selected as the Philippine representative in the Miss Universe pageant held in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- ^ a b c d e f In 1999, Janelle Delfin Bautista was crowned Binibining Pilipinas-Universe, but was dethroned because of citizenship issues. Miriam Redito Quiambao, the Binibining Pilipinas-World, was asked to assume the title. Lalaine Bognot Edson who was originally crowned Binibining Pilipinas-International was appointed as Binibining Pilipinas-World when original titleholder Miriam Redito Quiambao was officially given the Binibining Pilipinas0Universe crown. Georgina Anne Sandico who finished as a semi-finalist in the 1999 pageant was then appointed as Binibining Pilipinas-International upon the designation of original titleholder Lalaine Bognot Edson as Binibining Pilipinas-World.
- ^ a b c The Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism was a special title awarded to Wendy Valdez who was also the first runner-up of the 2005 edition. Wendy Manalus Valdez was not able to attend the pageant as the official franchise holder of Miss Tourism Queen International was given to Carousel Productions. Carousel Productions chose their own representative in the pageant's 2005 until 2009. Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism will only become an official title in the pageant's 2011 edition.
- ^ a b In 2008, Janina San Miguel won the Binibining Pilipinas-World title but later resigned. She was replaced by Danielle Castaño.
- ^ In 2010, Maria Venus Raj, the winner of Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2010 was dethroned due to "inconsistencies" between her birth certificate and the personal account of her birth and for a few days was replaced by Helen Nicolette Henson, the second runner-up of the same pageant. Politicians criticized the pageant's decision of dethroning Venus Raj and not immediately replacing her with the first runner-up. On April 10, 2010, the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. reversed their decision allowing Raj to reclaim her title pending correction of the minor technicalities or clerical error contained on her birth record and obtainment of a valid Philippine passport.
- ^ In 2011, Dianne Elaine Samar Necio was the 1st runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2010. However, she decided to resign as a first runner up to compete for the 2011 pageant. And Yet, she was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas-International.
- ^ Janine Marie Tugonon was the first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2011. However, she decided to resign as a first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2011 to compete for the 2012 pageant. And Yet, she was crowned as Miss Universe Philippines 2012. She was eventually named as first runner up in Miss Universe 2011.
- ^ Mary Jean Lastimosa was the second runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2011. However, she decided to resign as a second runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2011 to compete for the 2012 pageant. And Yet, she was named as one of the Top 15 semifinalists. She joined again in 2014 and was crowned as Miss Universe Philippines 2014
- ^ a b In 2012, when Binibining Pilipinas 2012 first runner-up, Elaine Moll was awarded the title Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational and became that year's official representative to the Miss Supranational. Binibining Pilipinas 2012 second runner-up, Annalie Forbes replaced her as the first runner-up. Annalie 'Ali' Forbes was then appointed and given the title of Miss Grand Philippines by the Miss Grand International organizers and John dela Vega to be the Philippines' first representative to the first Miss Grand International, where she placed third runner-up.
- ^ Pia Wurtzbach was the first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2013. However, she decided to resign as a first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2013 to compete for the 2014 pageant. And Yet, she was named as one of the Top 15 semifinalists. She joined again in 2015 and was crowned as Miss Universe Philippines 2015 and later on was crowned as Miss Universe 2015.
- ^ Hannah Ruth Sison was the second runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2014. However, she decided to resign as a second runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2014 to compete for the 2015 pageant. And Yet, she was named as first runner up of Binibining Pilipinas 2015.
- ^ a b In 2015, there was an speculation about the possibility of a crown switching between the declared Binibining Pilipinas Supranational who is Rogelie Catacutan with Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental 2015 Christi Lynn McGarry, since Christi have already represented the country in the Miss Intercontinental pageant in 2010. But in March 18, 2015, three days after the Coronation Night, Missosology Philippines posted in their Facebook Account the text message sent by the BPCI regarding the issue, saying that McGarry is still eligible to compete in the Miss Intercontinental 2015 Pageant, thus there would be no "crown switching" that will happen.
- ^ a b Ann Lorraine Colis was originally crowned as Binibining Pilipinas Tourism 2015 but was later changed and she was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas Globe 2015 after the BPCI decided to discontinue the title of Binibining Pilipinas Tourism prior to the cancellation of the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant.
- ^ a b In 2015, Parul Shah was appointed as Binibining Pilipinas Grand 2015 after the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. formally acquired the Miss Grand International pageant. Shah was originally named as Binibining Pilipinas Tourism 2014 but was unable to compete as the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant that year was cancelled. She later placed third runner-up in Miss Grand International 2015.
- Armin Adina (March 20, 2013). "Tea party reunites beauty queens". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved September 7, 2013.
- "Binibining Pilipinas 2016: Complete Results". Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- "Defining moments of Binibining Pilipinas through the years". The Daily Tribune. March 5, 2013. Retrieved September 7, 2013.
- Ricky Lo (October 17, 2008). "Miss International beauties who visited RP". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 7, 2013.
- "Binibining Pilipinas in the 60s". Veestars. Retrieved September 12, 2013.
- "Binibining Pilipinas in the 70s". Veestars. Retrieved September 12, 2013.
- "Binibining Pilipinas in the 80s". Veestars. Retrieved September 12, 2013.
- "Binibining Pilipinas in the 90s". Veestars. Retrieved September 14, 2013.
- Luis H. Francia (August 25, 2013). "Lives larger than themselves". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- Manila Bulletin. "Country’s bet flies to Canada | mb.com.ph | Philippine News". mb.com.ph. Retrieved 2015-09-25.
- Patricia Esteves (January 26, 2011). "A separate Miss World-Philippines search". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- "Engr. Maria Muriel Moral, the 1988 Bb. Pilipinas-Maja International, is the reigning Mrs. Universe-Philippines 2010". Philippine Entertainment Portal. July 29, 2011. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- "Top 10 Dethroned Beauty Queens". Spot.PH. April 26, 2010. pp. 1–6. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- Ricky Lo (April 2, 2005). "Body Talk with Wendy Valdez". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- "RP's bet to Ms. World 2008 Janina San Miguel quits". ABS-CBN News. September 30, 2008. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- Michael Lim Ubac (April 10, 2010). "2 NP women bets take up cudgels for dethroned beauty". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- MS Arguelles (April 5, 2010). "Salceda dismayed over Raj's ouster as reigning Bb. Pilipinas Universe". Philippine Information Agency. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- Michelle Anne Constantino. "Ann Lorraine Colis is now Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2015". Beauty Queens Online.
- Nikko Tuazon (October 26, 2015). "Parul Shah places 3rd runner-up in Miss Grand International 2015". pep.ph.