Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up binocular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Binocular may refer to:
- Binocular vision, seeing with two eyes
- Binoculars, a telescopic tool
- Binocular microscope, see stereo microscope
- Binocular (horse), a thoroughbred race horse
- Binocular (band), Kevin Rudolf's band that released a self-titled album in 2001
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binocular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.