From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up binocular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Binocular may refer to:
- Binocular vision, seeing with two eyes
- Binoculars, a telescopic tool
- Binocular microscope, see stereo microscope
- Binocular (horse), a thoroughbred race horse
- Binocular (band), Kevin Rudolf's band that released a self-titled album in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binocular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.