Binya, New South Wales
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New South Wales
The General Store and Post Office at Binya
|Population||191 (2011 census)|
Like many rural localities in the area, the population has progressively declined over a number of years, evidenced as follows:
|Selected historical census data for Binya state suburb|
|Population||Estimated residents on Census night||unavailable||238||191|
Facilities and services
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Binya (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- Travelmate Archived March 24, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Binya (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 June 2009.
- "Binya Station". NSWrail.net. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Post office list". Premier postal history. Archived from the original on 19 August 2008. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
|Preceding station||NSW Branch lines||Following station|
|Temora- Roto Line||