Binya, New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Australian rural village. For the Cameroonian professional footballer, see Gilles Binya.
New South Wales
The General Store and Post Office at Binya
|Population||191 (2011 census)|
Like many rural localities in the area, the population has progressively declined over a number of years, evidenced as follows:
|Selected historical census data for Binya state suburb|
|Population||Estimated residents on Census night||unavailable||238||191|
Facilities and services
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Binya (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- Travelmate Archived March 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Binya (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 June 2009.
- "Binya Station". NSWrail.net. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Post office list". Premier postal history. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
|Preceding station||NSW Branch lines||Following station|
|Temora- Roto Line||