宾阳县 · Binhyangz Yen
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,308.49 km2 (891.31 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (880/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Binyang County (simplified Chinese: 宾阳县; traditional Chinese: 賓陽縣; pinyin: Bīnyáng Xiàn; Standard Zhuang: Binhyangz Yen) is under the administration of Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China, with a permanent population of 782,255 and a hukou population of 1,051,373 as of the 2010 Census. It borders the prefecture-level cities of Laibin to the northeast and Guigang to the east. The main highways passing near the county seat are China National Highways 322 and 324. The local economy is based mostly on industry and services. The county seat is Binzhou Town, known as one of the oldest towns in Guangxi which has population over 200,000 people. People speak Binyanghua in Binyang, which is a branch of Cantonese.
There are 15 towns and 1 township in the county:
- Binzhou (宾州镇), Litang (黎塘镇), Xinqiao (新桥镇), Xinxu (新圩镇), Daqiao (大桥镇), Zouxu (邹圩镇), Gantang (甘棠镇), Gula (古辣镇), Luxu (露圩镇), Yangqiao (洋桥镇), Wangling (王灵镇), Wuling (武陵镇), Zhonghua (中华镇), Silong (思陇镇), Heji (和吉镇)
The only township is Chenping Township (陈平乡)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Binyang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Nanning City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《南宁市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》 (in Chinese). 中国统计出版社. December 2012. ISBN 978-7-5037-6659-6.
- 《中华人民共和国全国分县市人口统计资料2010》. 群众出版社. November 2011. ISBN 978-7-5014-4917-0.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：宾阳县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-03.