Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -bio, bio, bio-, or Bio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bio or BIO may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Bio (Australian TV channel), an Australian pay-TV channel
- The Biography Channel (Canada)
- The Biography Channel (UK and Ireland)
- FYI (U.S. TV channel), previously known as bio.
- Bio (graffiti artist), tagger name of the graffiti artist Wilfredo Feliciano (born 1966)
- Bio (album), a Chuck Berry album released in 1973
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography
- Biographers International Organization
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries
- Bio, Azerbaijan, village in Astara Rayon
- Bio, Lot, commune of the Lot département, in southwestern France
- Bilbao Airport (IATA airport code), Bilbao, Spain
- Biography (abbreviation)
- British Informatics Olympiad, an annual programming competition in Great Britain
- Buque de Investigación Oceanográfica, a ship prefix for a Spanish oceanographic research ship
- Biot number – a dimensionless quantity used in heat transfer calculations.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.