Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -bio, bio, bio-, or Bio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bio or BIO may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Bio (Australian TV channel), an Australian pay-TV channel
- The Biography Channel (Canada)
- The Biography Channel (UK and Ireland)
- FYI (U.S. TV channel), previously known as bio.
- Bio (graffiti artist), tagger name of the graffiti artist Wilfredo Feliciano (born 1966)
- Bio (album), a Chuck Berry album released in 1973
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography
- Biographers International Organization
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries
- Bio, Azerbaijan, village in Astara Rayon
- Bio, Lot, commune of the Lot département, in southwestern France
- Bilbao Airport (IATA airport code), Bilbao, Spain
- Biography (abbreviation)
- British Informatics Olympiad, an annual programming competition in Great Britain
- Buque de Investigación Oceanográfica, a ship prefix for a Spanish oceanographic research ship
- Biot number – a dimensionless quantity used in heat transfer calculations.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.