This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The biometric USB hardware is encryption coupled with dual fingerprint authentication methodology to prevent crackers bypassing the encryption. Dual fingerprint authentication function increases the difficulty for crackers and prevents access from the outside into the secured non-volatile internal memory storage. Signature is designed so that the encryption key is stored randomly in the flash memory. If it were cracked, a self destruct feature will trigger it to reformat and destroy all data stored in the device.    
- "Blog Archive » BioSlimDisk biometric security token, Review, Comparison". Rohos. 2010-01-14. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
- "Review: BioSlimDisk Signature 512MB – New Tech Gadgets & Electronic Devices". Geek.com. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
- Peter de Boer (31 October 2007). "De BioSlimDisk Signature nader bekeken | Inleiding | Core" (in Dutch). Tweakers.net. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
- "Bioslimdisk Portable Encrypted Solutions | Product Review | Infosecurity Security Adviser". Infosecurityadviser.com. 2009-04-28. Archived from the original on 2009-11-28. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
- Kelly Jackson Higgins (January 4, 2010). "Secure USB Flaw Exposed". DarkReading. Retrieved 2010-02-08.