This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
BioSpectrum is an English language Indian biotech magazine which focuses on topics in the field of pharma, agriculture, bioinformatics including news on corporates involved at the R&D or industrial manufacturing or product/service distribution levels in the biotechnology chain.
The magazine is published in two editions - BioSpectrum India and BioSpectrum Asia. BioSpectrum India was first published in March 2003. It was part of the Cyber Media Limited until September 2013 when it was acquired by MM Activ. Its sister magazines under the Cyber Media banner included PCQuest, Dataquest and MIT's Technology Review India. The headquarters of BioSpectrum is in Bangalor.
- "BioSpectrum". Archived from the original on 25 February 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "BioSpectrum India". MM Activ. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- "CyberMedia sells its bio-tech magazine BioSpectrum to MM Activ". Business Standard. New Delhi. 6 September 2013. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- Cyber Media India Limited
- "BioSpectrum India". Avani Media. Retrieved 28 July 2016.