(RS)-3-allyl-2-methyl-4-oxocyclopent-2-enyl (1R,3R)-2,2-dimethyl -3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl)cyclopropanecarboxylate
3D model (JSmol)
|P03AC02 (WHO) QP53AC02 (WHO)|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
Bioallethrin is a brand name for an ectoparasiticide. It consists of two of the eight stereoisomers of allethrin I in an approximate ratio of 1:1. The name Bioallethrin is a registered trademark of Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
The name bioallethrin is a common name approved by the British Standards Institution and published in . It is also included in  and earlier editions. It should not have been accepted as a trademark in the USA, Japan or anywhere else. It should not be written with an initial capital, except at the start of a sentence.
- "Bioallethrin data sheet". Compendium of Pesticide Common Names. Alan Wood. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- "Esbiothrin" (PDF). WHO specifications and evaluations for public health pesticides. WHO: 11f.
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval: Bioallethrin
- ChemIdplus: S-Bioallethrin
- Recommended Common Names for Pesticides (BS 1831:1969)
- British Approved Names 2017
|This antiinfective drug article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|