This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Biodynamic architecture is a new way of architectural thinking, it is a spiral-based architecture-planing-method used in the creating processes and works of SPIRALI art & architecture (2014). Founder Catalin D'arco introduced this term to define a new way of architectural thinking, a new philosophy to connect architecture, nature and biorythm in a dynamic way.
Biodynamic architecture is a new point of view to redefine architecture and architectural thinking. It creates the harmony between the aura and the constructed environment (houses, buildings, gardens, urban and landscape environment).
Biodynamic architecture is working with
- the knowledge of the earth and universal energies surrounding us and the planet,
- the knowledge of the energies of our body and the aura,
- the measurements about the electric-radiation of all the electronic equipments and installations people are using,
- the facts of the radioactive radiation as well,
- the ancient constructions theories,
- feng-shui and other conscious space-design of ancient spiritual knowledge,
- and also with new technologies and developments, renewable energy resources and sustainable solutions.
SPIRALI imagines buildings with curves and spirals made from natural and healthy materials and sees the nature also inside of our buildings. Spaces of living and working have to have energetically balance and harmony, so when people enter in a room or in a designed space they get more energized and activated.
It also uses the tendency to change statical thinking to dynamical, to create that kind of environment which motivate us to live our life active and healthy!