Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biohacking may refer to:
- Do-it-yourself biology, biotechnological social movement in which individuals and small organizations study biology using the same methods as traditional research institutions
- Grinder (biohacking), people that alter their own bodies by implanting do-it-yourself cybernetic devices
- Nutrigenomics, using nutrition to hack/take control of the human biology
- Quantified self, measuring various biomarkers and behaviors to try to optimize health
- Self-experimentation in medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biohacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.