|Origin||Long Island, New York, United States|
Biology was a creation of From Autumn To Ashes drummer Francis Mark (guitar and vocals), Every Time I Die bassist Josh Newton (guitar), producer Brian McTernan (bass) and Cornbread Compton of Engine Down (drums).
Francis Mark is known as the lighter, more melodic, side of From Autumn To Ashes, and Biology's music reflects this clearly.
Making Moves, Biology's only album, was released September 27, 2005, via Vagrant Records.
Biology announced a breakup on April 4, 2008.
- Francis Mark - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano
- Josh Newton - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Dan Duggins - drums
- Cornbread Compton - drums
- Brian McTernan - bass, rhythm guitar
- Programming the Populous
- The Measure of My Worth
- Opinions Are Like Addictions
- Public Art
- Arbitrary Stimulation
- New English
- Born Again Virgins
- When Future History Became Current History
- Damaged Goods
- Biology on Myspace
- Biology's Purevolume site
- Interview with Francis Mark - Aversion.com[permanent dead link]
- Interview with Francis Mark - Anti-Mag.com
- Making Moves at Amazon.com
- Biology at AbsolutePunk.com
|This article on a United States indie rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|