Biomechanical engineering is a bioengineering subdiscipline, which applies principles of mechanical engineering to biological systems and stems from the scientific discipline of biomechanics. Topics of interest in the field include biomedical engineering and agricultural engineering.
- Stanford University Mechanical Engineering
- Delft University of Technology
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Brigham Young University[permanent dead link] (broken since December 2011)
- Northern California State University (broken since December 2011)
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|