|Edited by||Marie Davidian|
Biometrics is a journal that publishes articles on the application of statistics and mathematics to the biological sciences. It is published by the International Biometric Society. Originally published in 1945 under the title Biometrics Bulletin, the journal adopted the shorter title in 1947. A notable contributor to the journal was R.A. Fisher, for whom a memorial edition was published in 1964. In a survey of statistics researchers' opinions, it was ranked fifth overall among 40 statistics journals, and it was second only to the Journal of the American Statistical Association in the ranking provided by biometrics specialists.
- JSTOR entry on biometrics
- Biometrics homepage Archived June 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Biometrics Bulletin JSTOR Coverage
- Biometrics, Vol. 3, No. 1, Mar., 1947 Page 53
- Biometrics, Vol. 20, No. 2, In Memoriam: Ronald Aylmer Fisher, 1890-1962, Jun., 1964
- Theoharakis, Vasilis; Skordia, Mary (2003), "How do statisticians perceive statistics journals?", The American Statistician, 57 (2): 115, doi:10.1198/0003130031414.