From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bion (disambiguation))
|Look up bion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bion may refer to:
- Bion (satellite), a series of Soviet satellites from the 1960s and 1970s
- Bion, Manche, a commune in France
- Bion, in physics, the bound state of two solitons
- Bions, hypothetical corpuscles of biological energy proposed by psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich
- BION, the Beal Institute of Nanotechnology (now defunct, so no page link; proof of existence: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR\1999\0226\10786421.TIF&documentNumber=P99000018563).
People with the given name Bion
- Bion of Smyrna, also known as Bion of Phlossa, bucolic Greek poet (fl. 2nd century BC)
- Bion of Abdera, a Greek philosopher from the school of Democritus (fl. c. 4th century BC)
- Bion of Borysthenes, a popular Greek philosopher (325–250 BC)
- Bion Barnett, the founder of Barnett Bank, in Florida
- Bion Tsang, American cellist and professor
People with the surname Bion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.