|Coordinates (mountain): Coordinates:|
|Statistical region||Šumadija and Western Serbia|
|Elevation||749 m (2,457 ft)|
Bioska (Serbian Cyrillic: Биоска), is a village located in the Užice municipality of Serbia on the mountainous banks of Đetinja river and Lake Vrutci, between Zlatibor and Tara mountains, and close to Uzice-Ponikve airport and Kremna village, as well as Mokra Gora-Drvengrad, a.k.a. Küstendorf or Mećavnik (Мећавник),. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 554. The Monastery of Rujno was situated nearby.
- Lenka Rabasović, heroine who fought as an irregular during World War I
- BlueWavesMedia. "Selo Bioska". www.selobioska.com. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Bioska - Professor Kostic". bioska.mkostic.com. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Bioska-Serbia - Professor Kostic". bioska-serbia.mkostic.com. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Мећавник - Дрвенград - Туристичко насеље". www.mecavnik.info. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bioska.|
|This Zlatibor District, Serbia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|