Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up biosphere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A biosphere is the part of a planet's shell where all life occurs; a self-regulating, closed ecological system.
Biosphere may also refer to:
- Biosphere (musician) (born 1962), recording name of Geir Jenssen, a Norwegian musician
- "Biosphere", a song by In Flames on their Subterranean EP
- Biosphere (album), an album by Loudness
- Biosphere 2, an artificial closed ecological system in Oracle, Arizona
- Biosphere reserve, initiated by UNESCO
- Montreal Biosphère, a geodesic dome in Montreal, Canada
- BIOS-3, the first man made biosphere for sustaining humans in a closed ecology
- The Biosphere, a book by Russian and Soviet geologist Vladimir Vernadsky
- Sector 1/Biosphere, an area explored in the video game Metroid: Other M
- Bio-Dome, a movie based on the idea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biosphere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.