From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Biot (disambiguation))
|Look up biot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biot or BIOT may refer to:
- Biot, Alpes-Maritimes, a commune in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
- Biot, a village in Castelnau-de-Brassac, Midi-Pyrénées, France
- British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT), an overseas territory of the United Kingdom situated in the Indian Ocean halfway between Africa and Indonesia
- Biot, a fictional world in the DC Comics universe; see Manhunters
- Biological robot
- Biot, Biological Optical Transputer Systems, robots in the Phantom 2040 animated series
- Biot (crater), a lunar crater, named after Jean-Baptiste Biot
- Biot number, a dimensionless number used in heat transfer calculations, named after Jean-Baptiste Biot
- Abampere, or Biot, a unit of current, named after Jean-Baptiste Biot
- Biot's breathing, an abnormal pattern of breathing characterized by groups of quick, shallow inspirations followed by regular or irregular periods of apnea; named by Camille Biot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.