Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up biota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biota may refer to:
- Biota (ecology), the plant and animal life of a region (e.g., tropical region)
- Biota (taxonomy), a taxonomic superdomain including all life on Earth
- Biota (plant), common name for an evergreen coniferous tree, Platycladus orientalis
- Biota (band), an avant-prog band from Colorado, USA
- Biota!, a planned aquarium operated by Zoological Society of London (ZSL) in East London
- Biota, Cinco Villas, a municipality in Aragon, Spain
- Biota (album), the 1982 album by Mnemonist Orchestra
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.