Bir El Hafey
|Bir El Hafey|
|Commune and town|
|Governorate||Sidi Bouzid Governorate|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
bir el hafey is a town near sisi bouzid,souk jedid,el fetah and hichria (brige)the benefits of having bir el hafey near to most citizens in the rural area is that they tend to send their children to their high schools and shop in their larger than local businesses. It is also surrounded by mountains (fairly small) and has a good view of the Atlas mountain range.
History of Nara
Bir El Hafey is the modern site of the Ancient, notably Roman, city of Nara.
Titular see of Nara
The diocese was nominally in 1925 restored as a Latin titular bishopric.
It has had the following incumbents, all of the lowest (episcopal) rank :
- Raffaele Angelo Palazzi (柏長青), Friars Minor (O.F.M.) (1928.06.15 – 1946.04.11)
- Patrick Dunne (1946.08.08 – 1988.03.16)
- Nino Marzoli, Resurrectionists (C.R.) (1988.04.16 – 2000.05.24)
- Jerome Edward Listecki (2000.11.07 – 2004.12.29), later Archbishop )
- Jerzy Maculewicz, Conventual Franciscans (O.F.M. Conv.), Apostolic Administrator of Uzbekistan (2005.04.01 – ...)
|This Tunisia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|