From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birch is the common name for trees of the genus Betula.
Birch or Birchs may also refer to:
- Birchs Inlet, Tasmania
- Birch, California
- Birch, Wisconsin, a town
- Birch, Ashland County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Birch Hill, Wisconsin, a census-designated place
- Birch Township, Minnesota
- Birch Tree, Missouri
- Birch Communications, phone company in the US
- Birching, a form of corporal punishment with a birch rod
- Birch Brothers, a former bus and coach operator in England
- Birchwood (disambiguation)
- Burch (disambiguation)
- The Birches (disambiguation)
- Birch Creek (disambiguation)
- John Birch Society, is an advocacy group supporting anti-communism and limited government
- White birch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.