Birch Narrows First Nation
Birch Narrows Dene Nation has territory at three sites.
- Turnor Lake 193 B with 296.70 hectares Turnor Lake, Saskatchewan.  adjoins the village of
- Churchill Lake 193 A with 159.80 hectares  contains the historic site of Clear Lake  at the junction of Churchill Lake and Frobisher Lake.
- Turnor Lake 194 with 2445.90 hectares  is on Peter Pond Lake east of Dillon.
- "AANDC (Birch Narrows First Nation)". Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- "Meadow Lake Tribal Council". Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- "AANDC Reserves/Settlements/Villages". Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- "ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SASKATCHEWAN (list of forts in Northern Saskatchewan)". Retrieved 2012-10-12.