From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bird's Nest)
A bird nest is a place where birds lay and hatch eggs.
- Bird's nest soup, delicacy made from the salivary excretions of the swiftlet
- Seafood birdsnest, southern Chinese dish made of taro
- Birds Nest (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Another name for egg in the basket
Plants and fungi
- Bird's nest plant, carrot (Daucus carota)
- Bird's nest fern, several species of ferns in the Asplenium genus
- Bird's nest orchid, Neottia nidus-avis
- Bird's nest fungi, several fungi in the Nidulariales order.
- The Bird's Nest (novel), by Shirley Jackson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bird's nest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.