(Redirected from Bird-Brain)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up birdbrain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdbrain or bird brain may refer to:
- Birdbrain, the brain of a bird
- Bird intelligence, intelligence and its measurement as it applies to birds
- Stupid person, a person lacking intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense
- Birdbrain (album), a 1999 album by Buffalo Tom
- Bird-Brains, a 2009 album by Tune-Yards
- Bird Brain, a 2009 album by Detroit techno artist Claude VonStroke
- Birdbrain (band), a Boston grunge band
- "Bird Brain", a song and a member of the Orange County comedy punk band The Radioactive Chicken Heads
- Bird-Brain (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Birdbrain, one of the Monster Pretenders, a subgroup of the Transformers
- Birdbrain (novel), an English translation of Linnunaivot by Johanna Sinisalo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birdbrain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.