|Look up birdie or birdy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdy or Birdie may refer to:
Places in the United States
People with the name
- Birdy (singer) (born 1996), the stage name of British singer-songwriter Jasmine van den Bogaerde
- Birdy, pseudonym of a former guitarist of the glam punk band Trashcan Darlings
- Henry Robertson Bowers (1883–1912), nicknamed "Birdie", participant in Robert Falcon Scott's doomed race to the South Pole
- Byrd Spilman Dewey (1856–1942), nicknamed "Birdie" American author and land investor
- Birdy Sweeney (1931–1999), Irish actor and comedian
- Birdie Tebbetts (1912–1999), American baseball player and manager
- Jack Ward (c. 1553–1622), nicknamed "Birdy", notorious English pirate and Barbary Corsair
Arts and entertainment
- Birdie (Street Fighter), in Capcom's video games
- Betty Draper, on Mad Men, whom Don Draper affectionately refers to as "Birdie"
- Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character
- Birdy, in the Conker series
- Birdy, also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
- Birdy, a Marvel Comics villain
- Birdy (Birdy album) (2011)
- Birdy (Peter Gabriel album), 1985 soundtrack of the film Birdy
- Birdy, an album by Bloodthirsty Butchers
- "Birdy", a song from the 2001 single "Remember Me" by British Sea Power
- Birdy (novel), by William Wharton
- Birdy (film), starring Matthew Modine and Nicolas Cage, based on Wharton's novel
Brands and enterprises
- Birdie (golf), a score of one under par on a hole in golf
- A gun dog that gets excited by birds
- Shuttlecock, in badminton
- Birdie, the common nickname for a small parabolic aluminized reflector light
- Birdy, unwanted artifacts that occur in noise reduction or in "frequency mixing".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birdy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.