From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birdie or birdy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdy or Birdie may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Birdy (singer) (born 1996), British singer-songwriter
- Birdy (Birdy album) (2011)
- Birdy (Peter Gabriel album), 1985 soundtrack of the film Birdy
- Birdy (guitarist), pseudonym of the guitarist of the glam punk band Trashcan Darlings
- "Birdy", a song by British Sea Power from their 2002 single "Remember Me"
- Birdy, an album by Bloodthirsty Butchers
- Birdy, unwanted artifacts that occurs in noise reduction
- "Birdy" the main character in Birdy the Mighty manga and anime
- Birdy (Gundam SEED), also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
- Birdy, a Marvel Comics villain
- Birdy, in the Conker series
- Birdie (Street Fighter), a character in Capcom's video games
- Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character
- Betty Draper, a fictional character on Mad Men, whom Don Draper affectionately refers to as "Birdie"
- Birdy (novel), by William Wharton
- Birdy (film), starring Matthew Modine and Nicolas Cage, based on the book
- Birdie (golf), a score of one under par on any given hole in the sport of golf
- Shuttlecock, in badminton
- "Birdie", nickname of Henry Robertson Bowers (1883-1912), part of Robert Falcon Scott's doomed race to the South Pole
- Birdy Sweeney (1931–1999), Irish actor and comedian
- Birdie Tebbetts (1912–1999), American baseball player and manager
- Birdy or Jack Ward (c. 1553-1622), notorious English pirate and Barbary Corsair
- Birdie, Mississippi, United States, an unincorporated community
- Birdy (bicycle), a folding bicycle
- A gun dog that gets excited by birds
- Birdie, the common nickname for a small parabolic aluminized reflector light
- Birdy Airlines, an airline based in Belgium (2002-2004)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birdy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.