Birendra Narayan Chakraborty
|Birendra Narayan Chakraborty|
|2nd Governor of Haryana|
15 September 1967 – 26 March 1976
|Preceded by||Dharma Vira|
|Succeeded by||Ranjit Singh Narula|
|Born||December 20, 1904|
|Died||March 26, 1976
|Alma mater||Scottish Church College|
Birendra Narayan Chakraborty (1904 – March 26, 1976) was an Indian politician and second governor of Haryana. He attended Kolkata's Scottish Church College. He joined London University for a BSc in Chemistry in 1926. In 1928 he passed the examination for the Indian Civil Service. He served as governor of Haryana from September 15, 1967 and died in office on March 26, 1976.
- बीरेंद्र नारायण चक्रवर्ती Chakraborty is also transcribed to Birendra Narayan Chakravarty
- "Catalog Search Results | Hathi Trust Digital Library". catalog.hathitrust.org. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- Land and People of Indian States and Union Territories, p. 388, at Google Books
- De, Jatindra Ranjan (1991). The Growth of parliamentary government in India. Bijan Publishers. pp. 228, 231.
- Some Alumni of Scottish Church College in 175th Year Commemoration Volume. Scottish Church College, April 2008. page 592.
|This article about an Indian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|