From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biri or BIRI may refer to:
- Biri, Norway, a village and former municipality in Norway
- Biri, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Biri, Northern Samar, a municipality in the Philippines
- Biri, India, a village in Jaunpur, India
- Biri, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Block Island, an island town in Rhode Island, (abbrev. BIRI)
- Bahjat Biri (Businessman),
- Biri (lyricist), Ornella Ferrari (1909–1983)
- Kings of the Sayfawa dynasty of the Kanem-Bornu Empire:
- Biri (footballer), or Antonio Vargas Quijada, Spanish football player
- Biri Biri, or Alhaji Momodo Nije, Gambian football player
- Biri, an extinct Australian Aboriginal language spoken in Queensland.
- Biri, an enemy creature in The Legend of Zelda
- Biri, another name for Beedi, a South Asian leaf-wrapped cigarette
- Brain Injury Research Institute, a center for the study of traumatic brain injuries and prevention
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.