Birkdale, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland City|
Birkdale is a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand. The population was 6,798 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 429 from 2001. The suburb is in the North Shore ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of Auckland City.
Birkdale Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 6 and a roll of 457.
Birkdale North School and Birkdale Primary School are contributing primary (years 1-6) schools with decile ratings of 4 and 5, and rolls of 142 and 278, respectively. Birkdale Primary was established in 1894.
All of these schools are coeducational.
- The population is the sum of the statistical areas of Birkdale North (Quickstats about Birkdale North) and Birkdale South (Quickstats about Birkdale South)
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkenhead College
- "History". Birkenhead College.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale Intermediate
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale North School
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale Primary School
- "About Us". Birkdale Primary School. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Birkenhead College website
- Birkdale Intermediate website
- Birkdale Primary School website
- Birkdale North School website
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|