Birmingham, New Jersey
|Birmingham, New Jersey|
Birmingham at its post office
|Elevation||33 ft (10 m)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||874772|
Birmingham is an unincorporated community located within Pemberton Township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the ZIP Code Tabulation Area for ZIP Code 08011 had a population of 33. Though sparsely-populated, it houses a post office and a Lanxess chemical facility.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Birmingham has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "Birmingham". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- DP-1 - Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 from 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA5 08011, United States Census Bureau. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- Look Up a ZIP Code for Birmingham, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- Zip Codes, State of New Jersey. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed March 13, 2015.
- "USPS.com - Location Details". United States Postal Service. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Birmingham, NJ - LANXESS". Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- Burlington County Bus / Rail Connections, New Jersey Transit, backed up by the Internet Archive as of June 26, 2010. Accessed June 18, 2013.
- Climate Summary for Birmingham, New Jersey
|This Burlington County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|