Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up birr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birr may refer to:
- Birr, County Offaly, a town in Ireland
- Birr Castle, a castle in Birr, Ireland
- Birr (UK Parliament constituency), a UK parliamentary constituency in what is now County Offaly, 1885–1918
- Birr, Ontario, a community in Middlesex Centre, Ontario, Canada
- Birr, Switzerland, a municipality in Aargau, Switzerland
- Todd Birr, American curler
- Ethiopian birr, the currency of Ethiopia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.