From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Birr may refer to:
- Birr, County Offaly, a town in Ireland
- Birr Castle, a castle in Birr, Ireland
- Birr (UK Parliament constituency), a UK parliamentary constituency in what is now County Offaly, 1885–1918
- Birr, Ontario, a community in Middlesex Centre, Ontario, Canada
- Birr, Switzerland, a municipality in Aargau, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.