From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birth is the process in animals by which an offspring is expelled from the body of its mother.
Birth may also refer to:
- Childbirth, the same process in humans
- Birth (film), a 2004 film starring Nicole Kidman
- Birth (anime), a 1984 anime film
- Birth, a 1917 documentary film by Alfred C. Abadie and Alfred Warman
- Birth (Index Case album), a 2000 nu metal album
- Birth (Keith Jarrett album), a 1971 jazz album
- Birth (American Horror Story), an episode of the television series American Horror Story
- "Birth" (song), a song by Japanese boy band KAT-TUN
- Arm of Kannon was originally titled Birth (バース Bāsu?) in Japan
- Kamen Rider Birth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.