|Birth name||Maria Olivia Leuenroth Hime|
|Born||June 25, 1943|
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Origin||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Olivia Hime (born June 25, 1943) is a Brazilian singer and lyricist. She is also the co-owner and musical manager of the record label Biscoito Fino. In 2005, the song Cancao Transparente, composed by Hime and her husband, pianist and composer Francis Hime, was nominated for a Latin Grammy for Best Brazilian Song.
Early life and education
Home composed give songs on her husband's first LP, produced by Dori Caymmi. The compositions were created in partnership with her husband. Together, they run their own compositions A Tarde and Almamúsica.
- Palavra de Guerra Ao Vivo — CD & DVD (2008)
- Palavras de Guerra (2007)
- Canção Transparente (2004)
- Mar de Algodão (2002)
- Olivia Hime canta Chiquinha Gonzaga — Serenata de Uma Mulher (2002)
- Alta Madrugada (1997)
- Estrela da Vida Inteira (1987)
- O Fio da Meada (1985)
- Máscara (1983)
- Segredo do meu coração (1982)
- Olivia Hime (1981)
- Gurza, Agustin (24 August 2005). "New Names Rule At Latin Grammys" – via LA Times.
- Pestana, Paulo (4 April 2017). "On disk, Olivia and Francis Hime celebrate the work of Vinicius de Moraes". Retrieved 24 Jan 2018.
- Del Ré, Adriana; de S. Paulo, O Estado (16 August 2015). "Olivia and Francis Hime celebrate 50 years of musical and life partnership". Retrieved 24 Jan 2016.
- Reis, Joao Paulo (10 Oct 2017). "Especial Arte 1 aborda trajetória e parceria de Francis e Olivia Hime". Retrieved 24 Jan 2018.
- "Olivia Hime". Retrieved 24 Jan 2018.
- "THE COUPLE TALKS ABOUT MARRIAGE, FAMILY AND PASSION FOR GRANDCHILDREN". 17 Oct 2011. Retrieved 24 Jan 2018.
|This article on a Brazilian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|