From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bisexual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bisexual may refer to:
- Bisexuality, in human sexuality, describes a man or woman that is sexually or romantically attracted to persons of both sexes
- Bisexual characteristics, having an ambiguous sexual identity (e.g. epicenity or androgyny)
- A bisexual flower, in botany, one that possesses both male (pollen-producing) and female (seed-producing) parts; see Sexual reproduction in plants
- Bisexual species, in biology, one that has members of two different distinct sexes (e.g. humans), opposed to unisexual (only one sex present, always females)
- Not to be confused with By-Sexual.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bisexual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.