From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bishan may refer to:
- Bishan, Singapore, a residential town in Singapore's Central Region
- Bishan District, district in the west of Chongqing, China
- Bishan Railway Station, railway station of Chengyu Passenger Railway
- Bishan Singh Bedi (born 1946), Indian Test cricketer
- Bishan Singh (1672–1699), ruler of Amber and head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan from 1688–99
- Bishan Narayan Dar (1864–1916), Indian politician
- Bishan Singh Ram Singh (1944–2006), Malaysian social activist and environmentalist
- Bishan Daur, village in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Gishan, Hormozgan, also known as "Bishan Takht", village in Takht Rural District, Iran
- All pages with titles containing Bishan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bishan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.