Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bishan may refer to:
- Bishan, Singapore, a residential town in Singapore's Central Region
- Bishan District, district in the west of Chongqing, China
- Bishan Railway Station, railway station of Chengyu Passenger Railway
- Bishan Singh Bedi (born 1946), Indian Test cricketer
- Bishan Singh Chuphal, Indian politician
- Bishan Singh (1672–1699), ruler of Amber and head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan from 1688–99
- Bishan Narayan Dar (1864–1916), Indian politician
- Bishan Singh Ram Singh (1944–2006), Malaysian social activist and environmentalist
- Bishan Daur, village in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Gishan, Hormozgan, also known as "Bishan Takht", village in Takht Rural District, Iran
- All pages with a title containing Bishan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bishan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.