Bishop Consolidated Independent School District
|Bishop Consolidated Independent School District|
ESC Region 2 
|Type||Independent school district|
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Superintendent||Christina Gutierrez |
|Schools||6 (2009-10) |
|Students and staff|
|Students||1,237 (2010-11) |
|Teachers||89.15 (2009-10)  (on full-time equivalent (FTE) basis)|
|Student-teacher ratio||13.76 (2009-10) |
|Athletic conference||UIL Class 2A Football Division I |
|District mascot||Badgers |
|Colors||Kelly Green, Gold|
|TEA District Accountability Rating for 2011||Recognized |
Bishop Consolidated Independent School District is a public school district based in the town of Bishop, in Nueces County, Texas (USA). In addition to Bishop, the district also serves the city of Petronila.
As of the 2010-2011 school year, the appraised valuation of property in the district was $462,993,000. The maintenance tax rate was $0.104 and the bond tax rate was $0.052 per $100 of appraised valuation.
In the 2011-2012 school year, the district opened six schools.
- Bishop High School (Grades 9-12)
- Lillion E. Luehrs Junior High (Grades 7-8)
- Bishop Elementary (Grades 4-6)
- Petronila Elementary (Grades PK-5)
- Bishop Primary (Grades PK-3)
- Nueces County JJAEP (Grades 6-12)
- "Texas School Directory 2012" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Bishop CISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "UIL Alignments". University Interscholastic League. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Bishop High School Football". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Texas Accountability System District Ratings for 2004 through 2011". Texas Education Agency. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|