Bishop Falls (India)
|Location||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Total height||135 metres (443 ft)|
|Watercourse||tributary of the Umiam River|
The Bishop Falls is a three-tiered waterfall with a height of 135 metres (443 ft). The Bishop' Falls is often referred to as the twin brother of the Beadon Falls since both tumble down the same escarpment into a yawning gorge. Beadon Falls and Bishop Falls are off the National_Highway_40_(India) at Mawprem. A narrow road at Mawlai takes one to a view point from where both the falls can be seen together.
- "Showing all Waterfalls in India". World Waterfalls Database. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- "Bishop Falls". World Waterfalls Database. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Shillong Attractions". must see india. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Shillong Travel". Beadon Falls, Bishop Falls & Elephant Falls. Hill Stations in India. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Shillong". Travelling in India. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Meghalaya is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|