Bishop Heber High School
|Headteacher||Mr David Curry|
|Local authority||Cheshire West and Chester|
|DfE URN||111424 Tables|
Bishop Heber High School is a comprehensive secondary school in Malpas, Cheshire. The school is named after Reginald Heber (April 21, 1783 – April 3, 1826), who was an English bishop born in Malpas and is now remembered chiefly as a hymn-writer.
The school’s academic and sporting record is consistently high. As an International Languages College, students learn a wide range of languages which underpin the international ethos of the school.
Students are offered a variety of sporting, drama and musical opportunities, as well as an extensive trips and visits programme. This supports, extends and enriches the curriculum provision.
The school sets out to meet the need of all students through individual support and out-of-hours learning activities. The emphasis being that students are ready to accomplish: ‘Prêt d’accomplir’.
Notable former pupils
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (November 2015)|
- Benjamin Woodburn, footballer for Liverpool Football Club
- Jo Fletcher, footballer for Everton ladies and England ladies
- Dan Rowan, British Champion in Jetski Freestyle, Professional Jetski Stunt Display Performer and Double Guinness World Record Breaker, owner of the DJR Stunt Display Team
- Ben Foden, rugby union footballer for Northampton Saints and England
- Chloe Hewitt, Professional Dancer
- Mark Hopley, rugby union footballer and coach for Northampton Saints
- Kat Shoob, television and radio presenter and model for Capital FM
- Vicky Thornley, British Rower
- Joshua Whitehouse, Actor
- Ben Curry, rugby union footballer for Sale Sharks
- Tom Curry, rugby union footballer for Sale Sharks
- Ofsted: Bishop Heber High School: Inspection Report 11–12 April 2011 (downloaded from ; 1 December 2012)
|This Cheshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|