Bishop Jerome Nagar
Front view of Bishop Jerome Nagar
|Location||Chinnakada, Kollam, India|
|Address||Bishop Jerome Nagar, Chinnakada, Kollam – 691301|
|Owner||Roman Catholic Diocese of Quilon|
|No. of stores and services||184|
|No. of floors||7|
|Parking||Valet parking, Underground|
|Public transit access||Kollam KSRTC - 850 m|
Kollam Junction - 1 km
Kollam KSWTD - 850 m
|Website||Bishop Jerome Nagar.in|
Bishop Jerome Nagar is one of the largest shopping complexes in the city of Kollam in the Indian state of Kerala. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Quilon, the first Catholic Diocese in India. Bishop Jerome Nagar is one of the main centres for shopping and related activities in Kollam city. A 2 screen multiplex, run by G-Max Cinemas, is also there at Bishop Jerome Nagar.
- Seven floors (six plus parking)
- Valet Parking
- "Bishop Jerome Nagar Kollam - ebuild.in". Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Bishop Jerome Nagar Kollam - Rediff Labs". Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- Pereira, Ignatius (23 June 2015). "Catholic shrine at Tangasseri attacked". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "James Puthenpuram passes away - The Hindu". Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "G-Max Cinemas". Retrieved 18 April 2018.