Bishop of Egypt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of all Anglican Bishops of Egypt.
- diocese suspended
- Kenneth Cragg (1970–1974)
- Ishaq Musaad (1974–1981)
- Ghais Abdel Malik (1984–2000)
- Mouneer Anis (since 2000)
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 1975-76 London: Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-200008-X
- "Bishops of the Diocese of Egypt". Official website of the Episcopal Anglican Diocese of Egypt. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- Church of England (1999). The Church of England Year Book. Volume 115. Church House Publishing. p. 294. ISBN 978-0-7151-8103-4.
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|