Bishop of Mauritius
The Bishop of Mauritius (French: Évêque de Maurice) has been the Ordinary of the Anglican Church in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean since its inception in 1854. The current Bishop is Ian Ernest, who was also the Archbishop of the Indian Ocean until 2017.
- 1854 Vincent William Ryan
- 1869 Thomas Goodwin Hatchard
- 1870 Henry Constantine Huxtable
- 1872 Peter Sorenson Royston
- 1891 William Walsh
- 1898–1903 Walter Ruthven Pym
- 1904 Francis Gregory
- 1919 Cyril Golding-Bird
- 1931 Hugh Otter-Barry
- 1959 Alan Rogers
- 1966 Edwin Curtis
- 1972 Ghislain Emmanuel
- 1978 Trevor Huddleston
- 1984 Rex Donat
- 2001 Ian Ernest
- Crockford's On-Line accessed May 27, 2008 22:10
- Details of Bishop Gerald's Ministry
- Joseph Haydn (1890). Book of Dignities. W. H. Allen. p. 684.
- "Pym, Walter Ruthven (PN875WR)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Denniston, Robin. "Huddleston, (Ernest Urban) Trevor". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/67142.(Subscription or UK public library membership required.)
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|