This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bisi Ezerioha (born January 6, 1972) a.k.a. Ndubisi Ezerioha, is a professional Race Car Driver, Engine Builder, Engineer, and industrialist. He is involved in import drag racing, and pilots a 2006 Honda Insight in the Pro Stock ranks of IDRA (Battle of the Imports), IDRC and CMI series. Bisi has built and driven the fastest carbureted front wheel drive vehicle in the world. He is currently the CEO and Chief Engineer for Bisimoto Engineering.
- PurOl Lubricants
- Outback Steakhouse
- Falken Tires
- Golden Eagle
- Kinsler fuel injection.
Hailing from a scientific oriented family background, he attended the Anambra State University of Technology at the age of 15 to study Petrochemical Engineering. Born of Nigerian parents, Father, Dr. Emesia Ezerioha holds bachelor's degrees in Earth sciences and Geology from California State University, Los Angeles, Master's degrees in Earth Science and Economics and a doctorate in International Marketing. After a year of studies in West Africa, Ezerioha transferred to Cerritos College and graduated with Honors in Applied and Natural Science associate degrees, and finally obtaining a Chemical Engineering bachelors and Engineering Management degrees from California State University, Long Beach. After a decade of pharmaceutical research and sales, he opened an engineering firm, Bisimoto Engineering, focusing on design, manufacturing and sales of high performance parts for motorsports. Ezerioha's accolades include the most powerful naturally aspirated sohc honda engines on the planet involving the D16A6, D15B7, F22A, F18A and D16Z6. His escapades now expand to the turbocharged market with a 700 hp 1.6L sohc powered Honda civic wagon, 533 hp LEA1 1.5L CR-Z hybrid, a 1000+hp Honda Civic Si, a 602whp Hyundai Elantra GT, and many high HP twin turbocharged Porsche 911s.
Mr. Ezerioha's accomplishments have been documented worldwide by popular magazines like DSport, SuperStreet, Turbo Magazine, Sport Compact Car, Racecar Engineering, Honda Tuning, Performance Audio and Sound, Import Tuner, S3, OveRev, Total 911, Fast Car, and Full Throttle magazines.
The 2014 Bisimoto Honda Odyssey is featured in Top Gear USA episode 'Cool Cars for Grownups' on July 8, 2014. Racing against a 2014 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and a 2014 Mercedes AMG E63 S-model, the Odyssey was recognized as a great feat in Engineering design by numerous publications. At the 2014 SEMA show, Ezerioha showcased his company's newest creations for Honda America and Hyundai. He showcased two 2015 Honda Fit concepts and a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. The 2015 Bisimoto Hyundai Sonata has been recognized as the most powerful Sonata sedan in history with a record 708 hp, one greater than the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. The horsepower output would later be tuned up to 888 hp surpassing the team's earlier goal before the show.
Led team at Bisimoto to build a 2014 Honda Odyssey with 1029 hp showcased at the annual SEMA show. The van is featured on Autoweek and Examiner. Bisimoto also showcased a 1000 hp Genesis coupe at the SEMA show, dominating reviews by Topgear, Autoblog  and Edmunds. Ezerioha is featured in 2013 book 'Dragster Drivers'.
Designed and built a 530 HP Porsche 911 Twin Turbo Cabriolet, showcased at SEMA 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada, in the NGK Spark Plugs, booth. This was the world's first drive-by-wire air cooled Porsche engine, with CAN BUS added as well. His team also built a 602 WHP 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT, for Hyundai (HMA), showcased at SEMA 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada. At that time, the Bisimoto Elantra was touted as one of the most powerful Hyundais in the world. Honda invited Bisimoto Engineering and DSO Eyewear/MAD Industries to take part in the 2013 Honda Accord Project Vehicle Program. His 401 HP 2013 Honda Accord Coupe Grand Touring V6 retains the eco-friendly attributes of the Earth Dreams concept, while Bisimoto engine and exhaust enhancements increase the V-6 power output to an amazing 401 hp.
Following Honda's launch of a new grassroots racing program they invited three independent vehicle tuners to build and display their Civic Si concepts at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV. Tuners were asked to push the limits of performance and style with their builds, and the vehicles on display to demonstrate the personalized potential of the Si Coupe and Sedan. Following the previous year’s amazing CR-Z build, Bisimoto Engineering delivered a 1004 hp version of the Civic Si Coupe featuring a turbocharged K24Z7 engine for American Honda's new 9th generation Civic Si, showcased at SEMA 2011,. He also designed and built a 771 hp twin turbocharged watercooled Porsche 911, with a 997 Porsche gearbox in an older 1976 widebody 911 for NGK Sparkplugs, showcased at SEMA 2011.
2010 seemingly marked a shift in Ezerioha's company philosophy as they looked to focus more on engine and vehicle design and less on racing. He built a 533 hp turbocharged hybrid engine for American Honda's CR-Z, which was showcased at SEMA 2010, Las Vegas, NV. The "one of its kind" build received rave reviews from publications such as Autoblog and Topspeed  Ezerioha piloted his Honda Insight to one event win.
2009 Set the world record of the first naturally aspirated fwd to run 150 mph in a quarter mile Broke the world record for quickest naturally aspirated fwd with a 9.36 quarter mile elapsed time Five event wins
2008 Six event wins
2007 IDRA Pro stock champion Four event wins
2006 World’s 1st confirmed 9 second n/a pass on gasoline (9.97 at 135 mph) First non-vtec honda all motor to run 9s in the quarter mile Eight event wins IDRC Pro Stock Champion
2005 One event win
2004 Three event wins
2003 IDRC all motor world champion Voted “World’s favorite pro stock racer” www.battleoftheimports.com Six event wins
2002 First non-vtec honda all motor to run 10s in the quarter mile(email@example.com mph)
2001 One event win
2000 One event win
1999 First non-vtec honda all motor to run 11s in the quarter mile. World's fastest and quickest n/a 1.5L
1998 World’s Fastest Naturally Aspirated Street SOHC (12.64) One event win
1997 One event win
- "Bisimoto Engineering - Bisi Ezerioha". Honda Tuning Magazine. Retrieved 2011-03-25.
- https://books.google.com/books?id=8R8xBgKfqdMC Honda/Acura Engine Performance: How to Modify D, B and H Series Honda/Acura Engines for Street and Drag Racing Performance
- "Watch Top Gear US Season 5 Episode - Amazon Video".
- "Hyundai's customizers crank up the horsepower".
- http://www.carscoops.com/2014/09/bisimotos-hyundai-sonata-has-more.html Bisimoto's Hyundai Sonata Has More Horses than a Charger SRT Hellcat.
- https://autos.yahoo.com/news/888hp-bisimoto-sonata-rocks-hyundai-sema-display-200001590.html 888HP Bisimoto Sonata Rocks Hyundai SEMA Display
- County, Honda of Bay. "Honda of Bay County - Bisimoto Modifies 1k Horsepower Honda Odyssey for SEMA".
- "Honda Worldwide - November 5, 2013 "2014 Honda Civic Coupe Ignites Opening Day of 2013 SEMA Show"".
- http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/bisimoto-turns-honda-odyssey-veyron-fighter Bisimoto turns honda odyssey into veyron fighter
- "Meet the 1,000bhp Hyundai Genesis". 24 September 2013.
- Brandon Turkus. "Bisimoto Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a 1,000-horsepower tuner dream".
- http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/1000-horsepower-2013-hyundai-genesis-coupe-by-bisimoto-set-for-2013-sema-show.html 1000 horsepower 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe by Bisimoto set for 2013 SEMA show
- Wikipedia, Source (1 September 2013). "Dragster Drivers: Kurt Busch, Eddie Hill, John Force, Janne Ahonen, Shirley Muldowney, Bob Glidden, Kenny Bernstein, Don Garlits, Danny Ongais, Don Ni". University-Press Org – via Google Books.
- http://www.honda.com/newsandviews/article.aspx?id=6944-en 2013 Honda Accord Project Vehicle Program.
- "Honda Worldwide - October 30, 2012 "American Honda Highlights Performance and Personalization at 2012 SEMA Show"".
- "Honda Worldwide - November 1, 2011 "2012 Honda Civic Si Wows At SEMA Show"".
- Staff, Autoblog. "SEMA 2010: Bisimoto Honda CR-Z is a 533-horsepower madhouse".
- "2010 Honda CR-Z By Bisimoto Engineering".
- "IDRC Firebird Nationals - Arizona - Turbo Magazine". 10 June 2002.