Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bismillah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bismillah Khan (1916–2006), Indian classical musician
- Bismillah (Guantanamo detainee 658), Afghan, former Guantanamo detainee (ISN 658)
- Bismaullah, Afghan, former Guantanamo detainee (ISN 960)
- Haji Bismullah, Afghan, former Guantanamo detainee (ISN 968)
- Bismillah Khan Mohammadi (born 1961), Afghan politician
- Bismillah Afghanmal, Afghan politician
- Abdul Bismillah (born 1949), Indian novelist writing in Hindi
- Bismillah Jan Shinwari (born 1984), Afghan cricket umpire
- Bismillah Airlines, Bangladesh
- Bismillah Chowk, neighbourhood in Karachi, Pakistan
- Bismullah v. Gates, United States Court of Appeal case, on behalf of Haji Bismullah, Guantanamo detainee 968, an Afghan
- Bismillah, lyric from the Queen song "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Bismillah colony
- Nacim Bismilla, a fictional character on the HBO series Oz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bismillah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.