From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the phrase itself, see Basmala.
Bismillah is the first phrase (meaning "In the name of Allah" or "In the name of God"), and a shortened form, of the full Arabic Basmala phrase Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim.
- Bismillah ceremony, a ceremony held for a child's initiation into Islam
- Bismillah Airlines, Bangladesh
- Bismillah Chowk, neighbourhood in Karachi, Pakistan
- Bismullah v. Gates, United States Court of Appeal case, on behalf of Bismullah, Guantanamo detainee 968, an Afghan
- Bismillah Khan (1916–2006), Indian classical musician
- Bismillah (Guantanamo detainee 658) (born 1952), Afghan
- Bismillah Khan Mohammadi (born 1961), Afghan politician
- Bismillah Afghanmal, Afghan politician
- Nacim Bismilla, character in the HBO drama Oz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bismillah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.