Bismillah (Arabic: "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah") is the first word in the Qu'ran and the incipit (the shortened form) of Basmala, the name for the Qu'ran's opening phrase Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim (Arabic: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful").
- Bismillah ceremony, a ceremony held for a child's initiation into Islam
- Bismillah Airlines, Bangladesh
- Bismillah Chowk, neighbourhood in Karachi, Pakistan
- Bismullah v. Gates, United States Court of Appeal case, on behalf of Bismullah, Guantanamo detainee 968, an Afghan
- Bismillah Khan (1916–2006), Indian classical musician
- Bismillah (Guantanamo detainee 658) (born 1952), Afghan
- Bismillah Khan Mohammadi (born 1961), Afghan politician
- Bismillah Afghanmal, Afghan politician
- Nacim Bismilla, character in the HBO drama Oz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bismillah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.