From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bisque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bisque may refer to:
- Bisque (pottery), a piece of partially fired, or "biscuit-fired" unglazed pottery
- Bisque (food), a thick, creamy soup made from puréed seafood or vegetables
- Bisque, a free turn in a handicap croquet match
- Bisque, a free point in a handicap real tennis match
- Bisque, when a number of unpaired MPs in the United Kingdom may be allowed to be absent—at specified times on a rota basis—from votes in the Houses of Parliament.
- BisQue (Bioimage Analysis and Management Platform), a computer platform for the exchange and exploration of large, complex images and datasets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bisque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.