|Fate||Out of business|
Bit Corporation produced original software for the Atari 2600 and ColecoVision, which it released worldwide under both its own name and the Puzzy brand, as well as being distributed by Zimag. These games included such titles as Bobby Is Going Home, Snail Against Squirrel, Mr. Postman and Open, Sesame!, which was one of only two games for the system to feature speech synthesis. The company also produced games for the NES and Famicom including Duck, Othello, Jackpot and Crime Busters; all but the Crime Busters were released in Australia by HES Interactive, while Crime Busters was released in Brazil by Gradiente.
List of Atari 2600 games
List of ColecoVision games
- Cosmic Crisis (1983)
- Meteoric Shower (1983)
- Strike It! (1983)
- Tank Wars (1983)
List of NES/Famicom games
Note: The NES/Famicom game Diàn Shì Mǎ Lì is also credited as Lì Mǎ Shì Diàn on the title screen.
The majority of the consoles manufactured by Bit Corporation were clones of existing systems, such as the Famicom, Atari 2600 and Sega SG-1000. The company also produced two computers, the Bit-60 and Bit-90, which were based on 2600 and ColecoVision hardware respectively and compatible with each console's cartridges.
Bit was also involved in the Gamate, the first original Taiwanese handheld game console; its name appears on all games' title screens and both the system and console packaging. However, recent developments suggest that two other companies, Dunhuang Technology (a now-defunct subsidiary of UMC) and Gamtec, were also somehow involved in the hardware and software respectively. This was, however, to be Bit Corp's last venture, as in 1992 the company closed citing "operational difficulties".
- Taizou (2008). "Gamate: Bit Corporation". Neo Fuji. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- "AtariAge - Companies - Bit Corp". AtariAge. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- Jbholio. "Bit Corp". Unlicensed NES Games Guide. Université du Québec à Montréal. Archived from the original on 2008-03-17. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- tsr. "Brazil and the NES". tsr's NES Archive. AtariHQ. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- Wenli Xu (September 2005). "Archived copy" 待業青年日記(期間限定): 2005.09. 待業青年日記(期間限定) (in Chinese). Blogger. Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2008-06-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Hoogen, Sascha. "Bit Corporation Bit-90". 8-Bit Nirvana (in German). Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- Taizou (2008). "Gamate: Other Companies". Neo Fuji. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- 普澤、昇友停權. Toybase (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2010-05-03. Retrieved 2008-06-09.