Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bitch may refer to:
Bitch or bitches may also refer to:
Arts and media
Film and television
- The Bitch (film), a 1979 film starring Joan Collins
- Bitch (film), a 2017 dark comedy film starring Marianna Palka
- "Bitches" (Pushing Daisies), an episode of Pushing Daisies
- The Bitch, an alternative title of Jean Renoir's 1931 film, La Chienne
- Bitch (band), an American heavy metal band
- Bitch (performer), a musician, formerly of queercore duo "Bitch and Animal"
- "Bitch" (Meredith Brooks song)
- "Bitch" (the Rolling Stones song)
- "Bitch" (Sevendust song)
- "Bitch" (E-40 song).
- "Bitches" (Tove Lo song)
- "Bitches", song by Mindless Self Indulgence from Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy
- "Bitches", song by Insane Clown Posse featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard from The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
- "Bitches", song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs Rarities
- Bitch Creek, a stream in Idaho, USA
- Bitch Mountain, a mountain in New York, U.S.
- The Bitches, rocks near Ramsey Island, Pembrokeshire
- BITCH-100, or Black Intelligence Test of Cultural Homogeneity, a psychometric test
- Bitches (cards), one of the many nicknames for a pair of Queens in card games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.