|Look up bitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bitch may refer to:
- A female dog or other canine
- Bitch (slang), a vulgar slur for a human female, also alternately phrased in slang as Biatch
Bitch or Bitches may also refer to:
- Bitch (band), an American heavy metal band
- Bitch (performer), a musician, formerly of queercore duo "Bitch and Animal"
- "Bitch" (Meredith Brooks song)
- "Bitch" (The Rolling Stones song)
- "Bitch" (Sevendust song)
- "Bitch" (E-40 song)
- "Bitches", song by Mindless Self Indulgence from Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy
- "Bitches", song by Insane Clown Posse featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard from The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
- "Bitches", song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs Rarities
- The Bitch (film), a 1979 film starring Joan Collins
- "Bitches" (Pushing Daisies), an episode of Pushing Daisies
- The Bitch, an alternative title of Jean Renoir's 1931 film, La Chienne
- Bitch (magazine)
- "Bitch" (short story), by Roald Dahl
- BITCH-100, or Black Intelligence Test of Cultural Homogeneity, a psychometric test
- One of many nicknames for a pair of queens in card games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.