Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Launched||Prior June 2014|
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 18th International Conference. p. 459. ISBN 978-3-662-45472-5. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security: FC 2015 International Workshops. p. 128. ISBN 978-3-662-48050-2. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Ait-Kacimi, Nessim. "Le bitcoin et l'ombre de l'économie informelle (French)". Les Échos. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Allison, Ian (11 February 2015). "Bitcoin tumbler: The business of covering tracks in the world of cryptocurrency laundering". Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Cipher (May 25, 2014). "The current state of coin-mixing services". Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Edwards, Jim (4 Dec 2013). "A Thief Is Attempting To Hide $US100 Million In Stolen Bitcoins -- And You Can Watch It Live Right Now". Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Weru Maina, John (17 March 2015). "20,000 Customers Affected as Bter Scrambles to Refund Stolen Bitcoin". Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Ghoshal, Abhimanyu. "Chinese Bitcoin exchange Bter will pay back users after losing $1.75 million in cyberattack". The Next Web. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|