(Redirected from Bits)Jump to navigation Jump to search
BITS or bits may refer to:
- Plural of bit, computer memory unit.
- Drill bit, cutting tools used to create cylindrical holes
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service, a file transfer service
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, a technology school in Pilani, Rajasthan, India, with campuses in Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, near Ranchi, in the state of Jharkhand, India
- Business and Information Technology School, a former business school in Iserlohn (Germany), now merged into University of Applied Sciences Europe
- Bukareshter Idishe Teater-Studie or Bucharest Yiddish Studio Theater, a theater in Bucharest
- Building Integrated Timing Supply, a standard for distributing a precision clock among telecommunications equipment
- Bits (album), the fourth and final album by American indie rock band Oxford Collapse
- Built-in test
- "Bits" (2012), a play by the Catalan mime comedy group Tricicle
- Bits (TV series), a British television entertainment programm
- Bits, a subunit defined as one millionth of a bitcoin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BITS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.